Wednesday 30 November 2011

I Watch People

LOL, okay. So this post is gonna be really creepy, so if you ain't into that sort of thing,then you best be leaving.

Okay, so I watch people that I like. They're somewhat different. They're intriguing. Yah, 'cause I'm a creep. I'm a weirdooooooo. REST OF THE SONGGGGG. Okay, LOL, moving on. So let's describe these people. Imma talk to y'all about two people.

Person number one being Emilee Tang. SHE'S SO CUTE! She's also very pretty and nice and fun to be around. She's also very lame :) I like her very much. She's also weird. I like weird. She's a friendly girl too. I remember this one time in camp, we were waiting for the other teams to finish and so she started playing with one of the laptop crews member's / handballer's psp's, and I remember thinking at that very moment: "Gosh, she is so cool!" Yes. And sometimes I stare at her and she's so innocent! Gosh, she's awesome. Okay, NEXT!

The second person I shall talk about today is in fact one of today's objects of observations. She is CATRINA TAN! LOL, she is also cool. I love her red red hair, and the way she is. She's so nice, and kind and lovely. LOL I accidentally said I love you instead of I love your hair today :L :$ So, I was watching her in Drama today, right? AND SHE'S SUCH A KID! LOL she just sits there and sniffles. I remember one day, there was a scribble on her leg, and apparently, it's because it was itchy there so she scratched the area with her pen, unknowing to the fact that her pen thingy was out and she was drawing on herself! Haha, oh Cartina D.But yes, Catrina is very pretty, and adorable.

LOL, I watch people. And I judge them. I live right across from Fairfield Forum, and so I can see people in the car park. I watch them too :L I'm not a creep, I swear. Anywho, I like to see what they do, AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THEIR DAMN TROLLEY IN THE TROLLEY BAY. They just push there little trolleys into the garden and walk away. LOL. it annoys me :L And yeah, when I watch them, I think about how oblivious they are to the fact that there's a little Asian boy watching them. Then I start to think if people watch me when I'm out and about. Chances are there are people watching you from afar. Not because they're creeps or anything, but because they're bored :L So try not to look stupid in a car park :)

LOL, okay so I'm somewhat creepy, but don't worry. This is as far as it goes. I'm not gonna start collecting strands of hair or anything. Although I have been wanting to start a collection.. LOLjokes, calm down :L So yeah. Better watch out, boys and girls, because you could be next on my watching list

Also,



"Or are we just having the same nightmare?"

"But we can't sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment