Sunday 13 November 2011

WRITE FOR ME, PUPPETTS!

LOL Just ignore the title :L
Okay, so today, or tomorrow, or on Tuesday, or on Wednesday. Okay, the latest I will start this story will be Wednesday... LOL Okay, so I'm going to attempt a belonging imaginative piece. Yes. And I'm going to try to write it in an absurd way. As in, it's gonna be weird, non-sensical and unrealistic. Let's see how this one goes. But, it's probably gonna come out as stupid, too weird and what the HORRIBLE WORD THAT MEANS 'TO SEX'.  It also has the problem of a deceased writer.. Yeah... LOL Which is usually frowned upon. But, I'll have it checked out anyway. And if that doesn't work, then I'll just turn it into a script and hand it in as my IP for Drama :L ALL GOOD. And I'm afraid I might abandon my intergalactic idea for the script which I had my heart set on. I feel like I'm somewhat betraying it :L LOLokay :L Anywho, so imma try and write a story soon. Its title: Falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment