Sunday 20 November 2011

What Has Been Going On In Ze Vorld of Vilhem?

Let's see. Well, on Wednesday, I was on STAGE! As part of the official party. I seem to be the worst captain out of the four of us. When we entered, we were supposed to stay standing for the national anthem. I had no idea :( I sat down, and when Jenny tapped my shoulder, I shot up. Ms Vlassis laughed at me >:( And then, when I went to speak, I INTERRUPTED BONHAM'S HAPPY CLAPS :( I felt so rude and embarrassed afterwards. I'm sorry, Bonham. Next time, I'll let y'all clap twice as long :D (Parks 4 lyf, boyz.) And so that was embarrassing. I also wore my first school tie. As in my own tie :O Well, it wasn't in my possession at that time, but I bought the same exact one right after :D
Okay, so that was wednesday. Then there was THURSDAY! That was a good day. School was school. I bought meself a secondhand textbook. It's called "Physics in Context". Yeah. Also, Secondhand Serenade is a cool band name. Okay, so after school, I travelled to Lewisham with Mai, Emily Tea and Margsss. I made it to the second round :D But, I stuffed up my monologue. LOL Oh my god. I tried to do serious. I cannot do serious. I did the most AWKWARD squinting. LOL OH MY GOD. HAHA. :'( But, yeah. The people were generally nice. Just like the Canley groups before me, people thought we were saying Kellyville instead of Canley Vale :L Oh, us. There were those who were really proud of their acting skills, and those who wanted control. Oh, funny thing. We were split up into groups and sent to different rooms, right? And each group was to base a performance on a line, form a selection of lines. We chose "Do you recognise this?" and decided to do an interrogation about WHO ATE THE CAKE? And oddly enough, the other group, using a different line, also did an interrogation about WHO ATE THE COOKIES? LOL How weird :L And yeah. I went home with a few guys from the place. One guy was really into this one blonde chick, regretting his lack of flirting. Aw :L the other guy wants to make a lot of money in show business, hosting a show or something? And show his parents and make them take back their lectures :L and we met another guy at the station. He's from ford street, and gosh. He is good. In fact, when we got onto the train, he got a phone call, and it was the people from the audition place telling him that he made it in. i got no call :\ Not surprised LOL I was still sad that no other canley people made it that day :( Oh well...
And that was Thursday.
So now, we talk about THURSDAY! That was- LOL I mean FRIDAY :L Anyhow, that was also a good day. I went to National Young Leader's day. And a lot of people talked :) There was Jessica Watson, April Henry, Delta Goodrem and many other people. Th host was a good one, and he speakers were very interesting. And they gone and got me thinking - do I really want to become an engineer? 
"Don't ever be limited by what other people think you can do." April Henry said that. And I want to go into the film industry. I don't need a job with a long name. I want to create a story, and share it with thousands of people. I wanna make a movie that gets onto IMDB's top 250. That's the dream. But, my family wants me to get a big job. I'm still gonna go through uni though. Maybe I'll try and become a biomedical engineer and make movies on the side. But I wanna put all my energy into a film :\ But yeah, I know. It's risky and there's the money problem. Darn. Oh, and DELTA GOODREM. The lady I grew up with! Yeah, as I got older, I got bored of her songs, but I did love her at one point. When I found out she got cancer, my brother told me she died and I got really sad. I was too young to grieve, but woe was me for a day or two. Then I found out my brother lied and he laughed his ass off >:(
Then there's Saturday. Pretty fun. English tutor is always fun :) We read and wrote short stories. Quite alright. I went absurd though, and that's pretty much the opposite of what my teacher told us to do :L Afterwards, I went shopping in Fairfield with Jessica. That was fun. Oh, Christmas. The joy you bring is amazing.
SUNDAY: Which is today. Well, science. I zoned out like crazy. I am not trying hard enough :( LOL When I was tying my shoes outside, some fat bogan guy said "I'm gonna grab a little boy's ass today." :L I think he was joking. I hope he was joking :\ Err.. Yeah
Right just then, I wrote the beginning of my absurdist script. I'm having fun writing it. Scrap Jupiter, it's time for the Falling Man. 
Sad how I got the idea from the suicidal victims of Sept. 11 though. I feel somewhat heartless :(
Yeah, bye now!

Today's issue bought to you in BLACK AND WHITE! :O

1 comment: