Saturday 26 November 2011

It's time to stop being sad.

I was just going to post something on My Cerebrum. Something about my saddest moments. And then I watched this:




And gosh, it really lifted my spirits. Who needs sadness. Maybe it means I'm human but I already knew that :L I don't want to be sad anymore. I know you'll never love me, dear, and I've accepted that. I think I did a long time ago. It's just that when this last spark of hope went out, I kind-of panicked. It's okay now. I hope it is. I've been moping and sad and angry today too much. That's not me.

A wise friend once said to me that "things will get better in the end. If it's not better, then it's not the end." There will be other boys, other heartbreakers, other loves, but when it comes to the end, there will be a true one. Yay. Oh, and also Jess, Imma use that quote in my script :L 
It's time to go study now.

No comments:

Post a Comment