Wednesday 30 November 2011

MY DAY

Haha, so english was delish. LOL, not really. It was okay. The questions were okay, it was just THE TIME IT THEY GAVE ME TO TIE MY SHOELACES DID NOT SUFFICE. LOL Did I use that word right? "GAVE"? Anywho, yeah. But, hopefully, hardly anybody finished, or wrote enough, so they won't penalise us too much. Yes. I wish upon the shiniest stars, the ones that burn the brightest, even if they fall the fastest - because I'm a desperate little bastard/housewife, I am. Erm. Collected money today. By the way guys, on Friday, the SRC will be collecting money on Friday for the K-mart wishing tree thing again, and if you donate at least five dollars or more, then you'll get the chance to enter a raffle, where the winner gets to go with the SRC to Kmart to buy stuff that you can't have :L It probably won't concern year 12, but make sure you tell yo siblings! Okay, so after school I went to eat Phillip Thai food with Huynh, Jess and E. That was nice. Umumumumum, I need to pay for jersey! :O Okay. I'll go loo

2 comments:

  1. Phillip Thai food LOL I think I'm laughing at that way more than I should be laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... Where did the rest of my post go? LOL

    ReplyDelete