Saturday 5 November 2011

Cataclysmic Hydrodynamic

I once "swyped" the keypad thingy on my phone, and it predicted that. The title that is. Yes. I like the ring of it too. The ring of nonsense and 'ic'... LOL I DON'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF. LOL Okay, so today, at peak, I listened. :O Yeah, during chem. Then in physics, I zoned out like crazy. I kept on thinking of love letters, blagging and scripts. But, I listened in a few times. Geostationary Earth Orbits are orbits that have the same period with ze Earth, so like, they're cool :L

Right now, I am creating my english essay. I've decided I will support the site. Before, I was all against it, calling it bias and unrealistic. LOL silly me. So now, Imma be all, it's a great site, but I'll add in a hint of antithesis. Just a hint. Well, maybe a dash... and a few tablespoons.

You know what I like to do. I like to spread [non-toxic] white craft glue on my skin. When it dries, it's clear, and you can peel it off like sunburnt skin. It's deliciously fun :L Okay, it may seem weird, but don't you guys love peeling off long streaks of dead, sunburnt skin? No? Okay.... :( Yeah, this is a pretty crappy post. BUT I SHALL PUBLISH IT ANYWAY! :\ Yeah, I just wasted [insert time taken to read here] of your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment