Saturday 26 November 2011

Too dramatic for me own good :)

Guys, lol. Realisation: I don't love you. Not even close, mate. I'm just overdramatic. I hardly even know you! So, like, I think you actually have to have some sort of a bond or connection to love someone. Haha, there ain't one between us. 
I love jelly, lychee drinks and Lady Gaga, but darling, I don't love you :\ Sure, I like you. Quite a lot actually. But until you ever like me back, this is a lost cause. Don't worry. I'm okay :) I probably always was :L If I weren't already moving in with my sassy, kinda black friend, Maria, I would totally be your Wallace Wells :) LOL, I can imagine you writing songs for every girl you date, to get into their pants :L like that song, Cupid's Chokehold. Good song. Okay. I'm done. 

Aw man. I don't know you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment