Monday 31 October 2011

HALLOWEEN!

IS SO ANNOYING! Sure parties are fun and whatnot, but they're not really that much fun for the person who doesn't get invited to any LOL I sound so sad, but HEY! whatever :L Anywho, this year marks the first year a child came to my door looking for something tasty. It was like Christmas had come early. LOLtrick, it was awkward.

Child: TRICK OR TREAT!
Me: Oh, okay... WAIT RIGHT HERE!
Walk into kitchen. Stand there for one or two seconds. Come back out.
Moi: Um, yeahhhhhhhhh, err, sorry, we don't have any-
Child: OKAY, BYE.
Me: .... :(

That was pretty much it. And afterwards, this 14-year-old-looking boy came to my door with absolutely no costume and a plastic bag. I gave him my life savings LOLtrick, no pain no gain. Then again, the costumed kids got nothing either :L
And then and then, when I opened the door, some girl that was around the same age as me, probably taking her sister around, laughed at me because I was in my PJs :(
But, on the plus side, it was like they caught the bait, when it wasn't even there. But, unfortunately, newer generations are getting even smarter. They don't believe that all the candy situates in the basement anymore. Darn. LOLtrick again. Calm down, guys. I bet this is not the first pedophile joke you've heard today anyways :L
Okay, bye. Also, Jess:

Bad handwriting, so: "Shadow of ghost dude. Yeah. The daytime means nothing. Be afraid."

Actually, looks more like a ghost girl. OH WELL! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! :\

No comments:

Post a Comment