Saturday 22 October 2011

Oh, the things you see on a Sunday morning.

If you guys haven't noticed yet, I do like lists. They're so easy to make AND read! Which is why I shall make another one. I shall make one now, in fact. Okay, Coconut Man, Moon-heads and pea - YOU READY?
Things I saw:
  • I saw a bunch of kids holding balloon objects, and some even animals :O At that moment, I REALLY wanted one LOL I looked around for a festival at Canley Heights, but alas, none were to be seen... By the way, I have no idea of how to use the word 'alas', so LOL yeah...
  • I saw two Italian cooks (Well, either they're Italian, or I'm racist. Either one :L) who were over two metres tall. I like a tall Italian man who can cook ;D LOL, but they were on stilts. Gosh, everybody is trying to be my height nowadays :L LOLjokes, their height hurt my self-esteem. The same with Anglo guys. >:(
  • I also saw a big octopus on a soccer field. There were children jumping in it. Poor thing. Someone call the RSPCA (?) LOL or who-ever you call to report animal cruelty :L
And now, I can't help but think, "are they.. LINKED? :O" Well, I thought of that before, but saying, "and after I thunk, I wondered, are they... LINKED? :O" Hm.. Actually, I think if I reword that, it could still have that............................................................................................................................... LINKED? :O feeling. Yeah... I'm rambling. OH, Guys, guys, guys, for those in a band, or those who want to perform at our last day of year 12/HIGHSCHOOL, you guys should dress up all death-metal-like, with the make-up, wigs, black angel wings and studded bracelets (and if you can change out of your school uniform, the whole death-god look) and then you should tell the audience that y'all are gonna perform a song called something deathly, like 'Death, doom and decay' or something. And then, play 'You Belong With Me', or something happy, and lovey-dovey, and pop. Just a suggestion. Also, also, EVERYBODY, or most people, know the song - or at least the grade do - and if y'all asked me, being the audience, to join in, i would ska-REAM. Also, Havok from X-men: First Class is the same guy as Taylor's lover, or crush, in the You Belong With Me video. LOLweird.
Gosh, this post only has one very small list :L Here, have another one:
  • We'll meet again, when both our cars collide.
  • Run run run away.
  • Don't talk to girls, they'll break your HEART.
  • I was in the darkness, so darkness i became.
  • Follow that unicorn on the road to love. (lol)
  • My thoughts, you can't decode.
  • Stars that burn the brightest, fall so fast and pass you by - SPARK LIKE EMPTY LIGHTERS.
And that was a list of lyrics that I wanted to put as blag titles, but I could never really relate to any of them, so I never really used them.
Goshy-goobers, I need to make a video. I bet these slabs of text are boring the hell outta you guys. Just wait, young Blagtastic Blagger. Just you bastards wait....
:)
LOL, oh my god, I just spell-checked 'Blagtastic', and the only suggestion was 'Bloodstock' LOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment