Thursday 20 October 2011

Quick Blaggity Blag

Okay, so JUST THEN, I was balancing my laptop on my knee. It was amazing. I was amazing. And in that moment, in those seconds of balancing and being amazed/amazing, I realised, I want to be A CIRCUS PERFORMER. Guys, guys, just think about it. I could travel, amaze and get all the clown boys. I'd be the best performer in all of Albion, and I'd get all the glory. LOL, of course I'm joking. But, I do have dreams. Like the following:
  • Be a really cool drummer in a band with Maria playing bass. Maria would be known for her humour and I'd be known as the weird guy.
  • Become a well-known biomedical engineer, and maybe discover a certain technology that is able to push humans in spaceships at the speed of light to other galaxies. Well, biomedical engineering would be my main career, but this mass effect drive would be a hobby.
  • I'd become an actor and a director, creating the most tear-jerking, marvellous films of all-time. It'd be about a human man on Jupiter running out of anti-gravity serum for his girlfriend. I don't know why he won't share his or buy her more, but I'll work it out.
  • I'd sell blood-orange juice, but instead of blood-orange, it would come from period blood D: It's like Sweeney-Todd but without the murder. By the way, if you have any used pads that you don't need... LOL jokes, in case you were wondering...
And yeah. That's all I can think of now. Oh, wow, this blag post wasn't quick at all. And I have homework due... and my bedtime is due soon. Sorry, neglected homework. But I just love sleep more. It's not a bitch like you :L

No comments:

Post a Comment