Tuesday 4 October 2011

Swam a swim of a thousand winds

What does the title mean? I do not know.

But I think it relates to today. Today, I swam in very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very cold water. I think my heart stopped beating at one point. But then I saw Eeh again (L)(L) And so we went into the innards of the pool society, and that was very warm. Sometimes a little too warm... We swam, talked and bitched. It was fun. Then we left for COOKS HILL, where I took Snez' steak. Sorry, Snez. I swear I didn't mean to. But, on the bright side, I am helping you prove a point to Bonnie and all the other non-believers that:
Well-done steak > Medium-bloody-rare steak
And yeah. I guess that's all we did. Oh, and apparently there's this guy at Red Lea in Cabra who implies that people are pigs and is also Snezana's soul mate. Aw, how sweet.

AU REVOIR

No comments:

Post a Comment