Saturday 1 June 2013

Gold

GOLD

Always believe in your soul (or something of the like)

Hello, heaven. Welcome to my blag.

So let's get up to date!

Quiz week this week and all of them suck. Maths sucked the least though. But other maths came back with results and it killed.

In other news, happy birthday, E Lim!

In other other news, remember when I told y'all I was gonna make a video of me going out and doing stuff :L Ain't gonna happen :L Or is it????? LOL It depends. Most likely not.

Anyways, so Jess is coming to pick me up soon. That means I must leave. Orrr, I'll save this post and continue later. Even though I have nothing to say. I'll figure something out :L

Okay, bye.

LOL I don't know why I'm saying bye - when you guys read this there will be no gap, nothing to show time had passed. Other than these following words:

It is now June.

I went to see The Great Gatsby and it was pretty good. [SPOILERS FROM HERE ON but like seriously, most of you guys have read the book so yah] I very much enjoyed it. Carey Mulligan was a great Daisy and Leo was a great Gatsby (hahaha) and Tobey Maguire was amazing too. Tom Buchanan was pretty good and young gatsby on that boat, yummo.

Also, one of my favourite scenes: Daisy's flashback of reading Gatsby's letter and tearing her pearl necklace off and disintegrating the letter in the bath.

Oh, and I loved how they played different versions of the soundtrack tracks throughout the movie. Like how Lana was played several times but differently each time. Or how the xx song came in here and there, only parts of the song coming in. OH MY GOD, AND GATSBY'S DEATH. LIKE THE VIOLINS FROM THE NERO SONG AS HE FELL INTO THE POOL.

And flo's song was diff toooo.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Anyways, so the other day, right? I went to Mars Hill Cafe at parra and watched a few performers perform. They were actually pretty great, most of them. I really enjoyed it. And there was this moment between two acts where the speakers played an indie song. And I shazamed this one song, Youth - Daughter:



I'll follow youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu into the past.

It's a really nice song. Love the lyrics. Setting fire to our insides for fun.
To distract our hearts from ever missing them.
But I'm forever missing him.

Them nappy-headed hoes - but my kitchen good. I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish a bitch wouuuldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

That last part was actually Nicki Minaj - I just thought it went well with Daughter's song.

All in all, things were good. But I am running out of money. Uni makes me sad. OH! Let's future fears a bit.

So I was thinking again, right? And I know acting and whatnot will get me nowhere - but I was thinking about being in NIDA and doing the acting course and I WOULD BE SO HAPPY. I can see it now. I'd be just so damn happy following my dream. It wouldn't matter if I was going to go anywhere. Maybe I would and maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I'd live in a small apartment in the city, and work in Belvoir, in little plays. / Or everything would reveal itself as false hope right before my eyes, and in one quick yank, my dreams would be taken away. The very sun, the very vision, the very hope I was hanging onto - gone. And I'd fall straight down, and be the man, the little lost boy, I was always afraid of becoming, and yet preparing to become. Aw man.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. heheh mars cafe coolio, you know its kinda heart-warming receiving a comment on one of your blog post dont it? love ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I actually read this last night. My phone made a sound and I thought it was whatsapp and I was like, I should sleep, but I also want to read what they said. And then it was actually my gmail and I was like, ohh, okay, prolly nothing interesting. But I still wanted to read it, and it said blaggity blag and pretty much your comment did make me happy :)

      Delete