Wednesday 5 June 2013

What shall we call this post? A Postal Anecdotal Debate Through History, Artistry & Illnesses?

That spells Pad Thai. What is that again? Is that the salad thingo that eeh and jess always want red hot? I only ever eat the peanuts off that, I cannot handle chilli very well.

Anyways, the only relevant thing in the title was Anecdotes, whooo. Okay, I don't really think what I'm gonna talk about counts as anecdotes, but here goes:

So, like, today, my presentation was due and I was freaking out, because i had to talk and public speaking always gets me. I'm horrible. But yeah, only slight nerves throughout the day. Eventually, we printed right before we needed to hand it in and Noyaz and I were up. Oh my god, we learnt that 5 was the absolute maxxx, and we were like, nahh, "they should allow seven the whole day" and so we had to cut and it actually worked out perfectly, on timee. And I stutter like a bitch. And everybody was like, when we were rehearsing, William, good but eye contact. And just before going, William, be enthusiastic! and I was like ofc! And bam, most boring I've ever been and eyes glued to the sheet. I'm so ashamedddd. Oh, also! there was a group doing a knee implant. It was like half a knee implant or something, and they used the same materials as us!!! Or similar. That was cray. And right after they presented, our lecturer, at random, clicked on ours. Oh wells. All in all, it was aiight. I was a bit disappointed in myself. As for Noyaz, my presenting companion - she spoke so clearly and well :( I'm so sorry, The Joint Party - you guys were amazing, and I'm sorry I cuoldn't pull my weight...

Anyways, another story. So I was in the library, right? I was eating a really buttery sandwich my mum made and it was delishhhh. But I got a bit of butter on my thumb, and so I went to suck it off, and right as I did, a guy walked past me. And I could kinda see he was looking at me in my peripheral, so I looked at him and BAM DIRECT EYE CONTACT. LOL And almost immediately, he looked straight ahead, as if we never saw anything at all. Ahhh, so embarrassed.

Also, guys, check it outtt. A few nights ago, Collin found my doppleganger. Okay, he doesn't exactly look like me, but he's pretty close. Like back when I had short hair. And get this:



WE SHARE THE SAME NAME. WILIAM AND TRAN. WHATTTTTT WILLIAM TRAN, GUISE. I'm baffled! That's all. I wonder if I'll ever see him. He was in sydney for the vivid lights. Who knows.

Um, I guess that's it. Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment