Sunday 23 June 2013

Hey look

Maria has a blog:

http://emmcee-teenagedramaqueen.blogspot.com.au/

Anyways, I made a vlog about my past few days which were a blast, btw. Buuuut, I am waayyyy too lazy to edit it so it will probably never appear. If that happens, it's a good thing I wrote it out on Word for the video. But let's see how well I go with it until then. Anyways, you know the song lyrics at the end of Maria's most recent post? The 60000000000 days in 1 post? It's from a song called Riptide by Vance Joy. I fell in love with the song and couldn't stop listening to it. Like I kept on pressing the replay button. I kept on telling myself, listen to other songs before you get sick of this one really quick. But every time I did, they didn't suffice and I kept on going back to Riptide. I love the song because they lyrics are great and it makes me feel like Hawaii. Anyways, here's the music video. It's v literal but in a good way.



Anyways, it's time for me to go. I should sleep, awake, exercise, eat, shower and then head for the library. Last exam on Wednesday, party on Thursday and then relaxation thereafter. Bye! Actually, before I go, to make this post unnecessarily longer, let's spam pictures from tumblr, yaaaayyyy.








No comments:

Post a Comment