Wednesday 19 June 2013

Das Musik

Hello, I'm doing that thing again.

You know that guy in Rihanna's Stay?

1. Who Are You, Really? - Mikky Ekko



The song played during the credits of True Blood and that show has quite a few good songs in it.

2. Young and Beautiful - Jona Selle (Lana Del Rey cover)



Okay, so tbh, his voice is somewhat annoying, but come on, it's young and beaut! With a cello! Hello cello, you beautiful thing. He's voice is aiight though, and come on. Cello.

3. I'll Be Waiting - Adele



Great song, came out of nowhere when I was listening to songs on my phone and I'm glad I kept listening. Now I can't stop.

4. Breezeblocks - alt-J



Great song, great music video. So pretty much, years ago, Maria found this song and loved it. She really liked the muscle to muscle, toe to toe bit. It was aiight at the time when she showed me the song, it was just there for me. It was neither good or bad. Then she showed me the music video and it was really cool. So cool to the point that you don't actually notice the song unless you initially loved it. Then, eventually, years later, now, in fact, I relistened. I think what sparked it was Hellen's playlist. Anyways, like I said, great song and great music video. Whilst we're on the topic of music Maria has opened me up to...

5. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood



Really nice song.

6. I Never Learnt to Share - James Blake



So good! It's a bit slow and it's only one line, but it's still amazing. A bit slow but it builds up and it's just sooo good. It's orgasmic, amazing, sehr gut!

And that's the end of that. Bye, guys. Schlaf gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment