Saturday 25 May 2013

LOL Okay, bear/bare with me

whilst I try and get through this whole sharing music people don't want to listen to phase.

Anyways, LOL, so here is a french (?) rapper by the name of Fedez. The song is Cigno Nero - Fedez feat. Francesca Michielin:



I think it's pretty catchy. I mean, I understand nothing of it, but I like the sounds that are coming out of their mouths. Also, guise, look at his piercings and tattoos and hair and face shape and ughhh. LOL Yeah, he's looks are like 75% the reason he's on my blog right now :L But there's always that thing about good-looking people knowing how goodlooking they are. But it's not even their fault, it'd be just as bad if they didn't know. As long as he's not a giant douchebag [but then there's the fact that his name, Fedez, is tattooed backwards on his neck (buuuuut, Fedez/Zedef could be like a stage name that he used to show his admiration for someone, like how Andy Brown named his band Lawson after the doctor who saved his life, and the tatt could be his tribute to a certain person or thing, rightttt???)] Anyways, the song is pretty much like any other pop-rap song on the radio with a guy rapping through the verses, accompanied by pretty female singers for the choruses. But, who knows, the lyrics could be super deep and the most beautiful words ever rapped by man. I guess I'll never know, unless I learn the language or google a translation :L But seriously guys, he's not perfect but he is fineeee.

You know what, that's all I wanted to share. I should finish MY DAMN EASY-ASS ASSIGNMENT. Hahahaha, jess, remember when we had a sub for english in hs, and he abbreviated assignment on the board as assmt and it looked like Ass Mountain hahahahhaa.

UPDATE: Apparently the song is in Italian. In fact, the title of the song, Cigno Nero, is Italian for Black Swan  :o

No comments:

Post a Comment