Saturday 11 May 2013

My life has got to be like this, it's got to keep going on.

So let's blawg til the sun go down.

Ummmm..... Let's pick a random topic. Oh, let's go with Chinese people.

Why are they so Chinese for? I mean right???

Next topic:

Hey, Jess. You will soon be outside my house yet again. Along with other peeps. As to who? I am unsure.

Topic 3:

I'm currently listening to Sam Tsui's cover of Clarity. It's a good song, lawd. I remember always hearing it when I was on the dance floor and everybody knew the lyrics and I just made it up to fit in. I'm pretty sure the people around me were judging or laughing but who cares, dancing is fun.

Yet another topic: I'm really lucky and happy to have the friends I do now.

Look Meredith, A TOPIC: Isn't this great? Bringing things up but not going into large detail about them?

Like my dream blog, which I will prolly never write in again. Because these dreams are too weird. Like the places I'm in make no sense, and I suck at explaining the normal things already so, like, no. Oh my god, I had another zombie dream today and it was so scary! But so cool. I love zombies but I wouldn't last two seconds in a zombie apocalypse. But yeah, I'll tell you about it here.

Pretty much, I was in a group of survivors which included mai, jess and drew for some reason. And there were little parts of the dream, like we were in a little quad thing, you know that small monster truck looking vehicle? Yeah, let's call it a quadcycle... Anyways, we had that which is super stupid because it exposes our whole bodies so kinda pointless. Anyways, we were walking along a little park footpath, and on one side of the path was a wall of stone right? Like a cliffside. And the other was metal fences. And along the metal fence was a love poem. And at one end of the path was the girl the poem was aimed at and she was crying out of joy? But maybe grief because it could've been the last thing he did for her, aww. Anyways, we went to the end of the path, and there was the guy. I think he kinda looked or dressed like Eminem. Anyways, we were like, yo, I think your gf is looking for you. And he didn't move to even look at us... Anyways, next part, we were in a car and the driver was some random old guy right? :L I don't know, and we were driving around and then we turned a corner into a horde of zombies. Tried to escape, knocked something over? And pretty much exposed a group of scientists. Also, for some reason the car door was open and a zombie tried to get into my side and I was pushing at it and trying to close the door and I was freaking outtttt, and I won and survived. Anyways, last section of dream: We were sitting at a dinner table, discussing survival and this was like a normal dining room. And then I went into the hall and saw like a bunch of zombies and I was like, guyssss, the undeadddd. And pretty much, everybody was facing and listening to the old guy who was facing everybody else right? And I saw a very slow zombie walking behind him, coming for him, and I was like, yo man, behind you, whispering as to not alert the zombies in the hall and old guy just stands still. Like what? So I yelled, despite the zombies in the hall, and I look at everybody else and they're like playing dead? I don't know, their heads just went limp. It could've been a very mean joke or they died just like that. Anyways, I ran into the kitchen and crouched behind the counters and I was all alone in my dream and so scared. Scared to the point I think I actually woke myself up as to get out of the situation. Who knows. Anyways, all in all, zombies are cool unless you face them.

Continuation of 2nd topic: Jess, u r taking a while.

Topic 7: I should be studying. I'm failing everything and I'll probably fail a unit or two because I suck.

8: I just tried a tiny pair of overalls that were short shorts and it was so slimming lolololol, guess who's going dragggggg. And my legs looked amazing, it's just that my crotch was a bit unpleasant to look at. Why am I telling you this? If you're asking me this, why are you even here?

9: I should check out my chem assignment before it suddenly becomes five hours until the deadline.

10: It don't mean a thing if I ain't in your eyes, poppin' it. It ain't gonna fly, no. A LITTLE PARTY NEVER KILLED NOBODY, SO WE GON' DANCE UNTIL WE DROP.

11. And that is all I guess. Let's leave this here for a while. See if we can write something else.

2 continued yet again: So apparently they went to Andrew's house before mine, explaining the lag. We ended up hanging in my living room for an hour and then we went to the German Austrian Club next to cabra pools. I think I was unhappy because I had the most terrible headache the whole time. I had wiener schnitzel, it was pretty good. Didn't like the vegetables though. After we went to Andrew's house where he gave me panamax and it was the bomb. It worked and I learned to love again. Anyways, we hung there for a bit and then left. It was an alright night :) German food is so expensive.

12: "History don't repeat itself, it rhymes." I don't even know what it means, I just think it sounds cool :L

Okay, I is out, hollaaa. Bye, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment