Friday 10 May 2013

So I wrote a post at uni the other day but screw that, it was the most drepressing thing. It was really boring :L So, instead, let's talk about The Great Gatsby soundtrack, whoooo. Okay, so, it is beaut. I very much like it. It has like so many things that I love in one thingggg. Okay, so I wasn't sure if I liked Will.I.Am and Fergie's mix of now and then, electro and jazz, but I dun mind it. I like Fergie's song. It's good :D But it's a no for William. Lana and Florence - beaut. Can't believe mX called Lana's song dry though, those douches. LOL Some lady did a jazzy cover of Crazy in Love by beyonce. It was alright too, she sounded like shakira. OH MY GOD, FAVOURITE PART OF THE SOUNDTRACK THOUGH = THE XX'S AMAZING SONG, TOGETHER. Specifically, the violin part near the end. It's so beautiful, I lurveeee it. I also like Sia's song, she has an amazing voice. I also like how she says kill as keel. KEEEEEL AND RUN, KEEEEEEEEEEEL AND RUNNNNNNN. And I also very much like Nero's Into the Past. It's v nice and sounds lovely against my ear drums. Anyways, that's it. That's all I've done.

Oh, I went to eat German people with Jess, E and Mars. The pork belly was delicious.

Here, have something that I wrote at uni the other day also:



A CONVERSATION

Can someone please lend me braveness?
I’ll use it for my own selfish needs, I assure you.
I just need it for a couple of years.
I’m sure its effect will stick to me permanently by then.
Anybody?

I’ll give you my company, more valuable than courage.
We’ll sink like anchors, but we can clasp onto each other, die the cowards we are, in a slight embrace.

That sounds nice.

It is. Take my hand and hold your breath for as long as you can.

As long as I can?

As long as you want.

She wound chains around my body and kissed the padlock for luck.
And with rope, she tired herself also, to the anchor laced with all our secrets.
As a sign of trust, we faced our backs towards the ocean and let go, falling deep into its arms. And as soon as we hit the water, I was left alone, sinking, with chains, and the sacred padlock, a rusty, old anchor and empty rope.
Das Vidaniya, my beautiful mermaid charlotte. Send a message to the bottom of the ocean one day, okay?

I promise.

Also, I wrote this thing, and just now I made a video about it, heyyyyy [the poem is past the vid on this post if you can't understand :L]:




Description: LOL yeah, this isn't a proper accent, I don't even think you can call it one :L It's just talking with a certain rhythm :L
 

And this is the poem I am reciting :)



RESCUE

We’ve been staring at this clock for ages now.

It doesn’t tick or tock, the hand just glides smoothly,

Over the face,

No interruptions, or time to weep,

Just swift seconds, dragged

Incessantly.

What are we doing here?

Why are we like this, stuck still,

In slow motion? What’s our

Aim?

“Are we dolls now?”, I wonder,

Trying to force back the hands of time.

Trying to unwind the memories that passed us by, so that,

We maybe end up back where we started.

So that we’re maybe happy again.

So that maybe we don’t slit our wrists out of pure boredom?

Another aeon has passed and you haven’t blinked once.

I’ll give you a call when I get out of here.

When I’m free.

And I’ll hope to God at least you’ll close your eyes once.

And I’ll hope to God that you speak to me again, that you pick up the phone, and utter the words, “Take me with you.”

And I’ll hope to God we’ll never see our own faces again because you’re always in my reflection,

And it sickens me.



Adieu, mein puppe-gesicht Freund.

Youtube tried to fix the shakiness but it kinda create an underwater effect at some points and I liked it :L

Anyways, bye guys. And jess you are waiting outside lolololol k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment