Friday 5 April 2013

You make me feeel likkeeee I've been locked out of heaveeeennn

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
This is Emily speaking. Emily Tea. I'm currently at Bobina's house and he told me blog on his account so.. why not LOL But I was planning to blog about my birthday but I guess I'll find another time to do it.

I'll explain my day.
So I got back into the routine of doing my work (oh yeah, I wasn't meant to talk about uni because you know, I hate it that much but since it's not on my account, I'll do it here, so it's forever written on this blog!!!!) and it was so hard. I tend to wake up at 8am. No matter what time I fall asleep whether it's like 1am, I always wake up at 8. I'm glad I do so I don't waste the entire day doing nothing. Anyways my routine is like this

  • Wake up at 8
  • sit in bed for 30 mins
  • brush my teeth
  • go downstairs and make my breakfast and tea
  • sit  and watch tv or browse through phone > whatsapp, twitter, instagram, facebook. Yes, in that order.
  • I take about an hour or 2 to settle down, hence why I wake up 8am
  • it gets around 10am and I'm thinking to myself, it's getting a bit late in the morning LOL Time to get my stuff done
  • 10am...... still on the couch with my phone
  • 10.30... slowly getting up
  • 11am... in my room sitting on my bed
  • 11.10... get my stuff out and start doing something
  • til 5pm... during this time I'm on my phone too checking whatsapp constantly. I.am.obsessed.
  • 5.30 shower + dinner all the way to 7.30
  • 7.30- watch MKR or something
  • Basically I purposely waste time to avoid work and I feel absolute horrible at the end of the night and tell myself, you'll do it tomorrow but nope, the same thing happens every day.
  • this is where my stress comes from
  • and my work never runs out which sucks
I don't know why I spent all my time listing that on your blog bobs lol
Sorry it ain't all about youu

Hey Maria and Andrew, you guys just arrived.

Yeah, now I'm at your house relaxing because I am stressed. I always am. Sometimes I think I'm pushing myself too much to get things done very quickly when I do have the time to do it. Maybe I'm just crazy.

That's why I like spending time with you guys because you guys make me happy. When you call me out, I love it. I've always dreamed of having like a group of friends who casually hang out whenever like the kids in the OC or 90210 except that we aren't that rich.. but we still have fun hanging out at peoples houses. I'm thankful for you guys. Wow feeling a bit emotional here... nahh.. well... :)

I'm gonna head back and face you guys. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment