Monday 8 April 2013

So, uh, I thoughtI'd have some fun and copy em and jess. Here goes:


100 BEAUTIFUL TRUTHS

Things in quotation marks are Emily Tea's answers, since I copied and pasted this thing from her blog. She had quite a few good answers.

1. Last beverage: Thai Milk Tea, tastes weird but lovely.

2. Last phone call: E who I think was calling about coming over with the crew.

3. Last text message: Julie Nguyen. LOL, I forgot to add her new number to my contacts list and I asked if she was kanike (I think that's how you spell it, pronounced kah-nee-kay) and she was like who or what is a kanike, and I imagined her just saying kanike like kah-nyk, hahahaha ... 


4. Last song you listened to: Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine. Listening to it now, actually.


5. Last time you cried: hahaha, I don't remember but it was less than a year ago. I don't even remember what it was about but it was too much crying to deem myself a man and I apologise sincerely, mr man of all men. Praise.


6. Dated someone twice: HAHAHHA NOT EVEN ONCE.

7. Been cheated on: HAHAHAHA I'M SO SINGLE


8. Kissed someone & regretted it: OH GOD I'M SO ALONE


9. Lost someone special: Aw, not quite, no. 


10. Been depressed: "Yes, emotionally not disorderly" - Emily Tea, I think I can agree. Okay, depressed sounds like a bit much but I've been sadder than usual.


11. Been drunk and threw up: That shall be for the 17th of April.



LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:



12.
Yellow


13. Aqua-ish. Kinda more green than blue. ...


14. Red


14b. Navy - so subtly beautiful 


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2013)



15. Made a new friend: Yes


16. Fallen out of love: Nope


17. Laughed until you cried: Nah, don't really do. Wish I did but oh well.


18. Met someone who changed you: Uhh, she helped me through uni. :L Okay, that doesn't really count so no.


19. Found out who your true friends were: Well, I kinda already knew who they were.


20. Found out someone was talking about you: No, but I'd be lying if I didn't always think people were.


21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: LOL nah, mate.


22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: What's a friends list? Like in facebook? Because if so then I've met them all before.


23. How many kids do you want: 2, a boy and maaaaaaaaybe a girl but I like the sound of just a boy :L Maybe two boys, who knows. LOL I was thinking the other day about half-cast kids and I was like I wanna make babies with a white man to make an asian-white child but that's not how it works in the gay world. I really want a kid with both our features but oh well, it's not meant to be. Not yet, at least.


24. Do you have any pets: Two.  


25. Do you want to change your name: No. If anyhting, I'd change my alst name ifffff I marry a man with a lovely last name like Meadows :L


26. What did you do for your last birthday: I don't remember if it was my last birthday, but I spent it at a park for the five-way april bday. That was fun, even though only 4/5 of the people being celebrated went :L


27. What time did you wake up today: Around 7:15 :L Was supposed to wake up at 6 but you know how it is..... Ooh, I learned how to say the time in German today. I woke up at viertal nach sieben.


28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping like a babe.


29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: FINDING A BOY TO LOVE. HOPEFULLY IT HAPPENS THIS YEAR LOL I AM SO ALONE.................
and desperate, it seems.

 
30. Last time you saw your Mother: "Staring at her now" Emily, you creep, she's your own mother. Also, I saw her when I got home which was about half an hour ago.


31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I could say hi to people easlier and be more attractive and outgoing and cool and screw one thing, there's a lot to improve.


32. What are you listening to right now: Telephone by gaga and beyonce :L


33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I had a tutor named tom but now that I think about it I don't remember asking him questions or speaking a word to him. Oh, and my year six teacher was named Tom so yes I guess.


34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: "Jess makes a good point; myself." Whoaa, you guys, so deep, like the ocean. I guess I agree. 


35. Most visited webpage: Tumblr and fb hahaha


36. Whats your real name : On me birth certificate it's Cong Hien William Tran. But that soon will change.


37. Nicknames: Bobina, Trab, Bobby, Bobs, Boobs,
Willy.


38. Relationship Status: Completely alone....

39. Zodiac sign: Aries 


40. Male or female: Male 


41. Primary School: "Lansvale P.S
"


42. Secondary School: "Canley Vale H.S"

43. University/College : "USYD" Wow, em, all the way through.


44. Hair colour: Black as night.


45. Long or short: Shortish, but defos not short, you know?


46. Height: Errrrr, 70's, somewhere... Too lazy to get up an check :L


47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yeah, baby, but he's out of reach. 


48: What do you like about yourself: I've no idea, I'm naming htings in my head but I either sound like a douchebag or I'm just proud of something that isn't all that much... So, let's leave this out.


49. Piercing: No sirree. My mum wanted to get my ear pierced for my 18th but my father was like nooo nooo noooo (like amy winehouse)


50. Tattoos: Nope


51. Righty or lefty: Mighty Righty, Righty Tighty.



FIRSTS:


 
52. First surgery: None that I am aware of...


53. First piercing: Nope.

54. First best friend: Sean Nguyen?


55. First sport you joined: Soccer? LOL Wasn't good at it but oh well.


56. First vacation: Vietnam.

58. First pair of trainers: I don't even know. I think they were black and white...



RIGHT NOW:



59. Eating:
Nothing right now.


60. Drinking: Na-da.


61. I'm about to: LOL, nothing planned. Maybe run... or tumblr...


62. Listening to: Die Young - Ke$ha. 


63. Waiting for: 17th of Aprilllll.



YOUR FUTURE:


64. Want kids:
Plural, maybe, but definitely at least one beautiful little boy.
 

65. Get married: Mhmm. If Australia doesn't allow it when I want to I'm outta here. Soz Australia, but why are you even debating it.  

66. Career: Screenwriting preferably but by the looks of it, biomed engineer... As for what field, tissue engineering looks cool.



 
WHICH IS BETTER:


67. Lips or eyes:
Eyes, baby, I will make out with your sockets all night long.
 

68. Hugs or kisses: Although I have yet to experience it, kisses sound lovely :L  

69. Shorter or taller: I used to like shorter boys but I met and fell in love with a tall boy, sooo....  

70. Older or Younger: My age, if anything :L But if I had to choose, older.  

71. Romantic or spontaneous: There can only be one or the other?

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: "Both :(" Hahaha  

73. Sensitive or loud: "Neither :(" LOL oh my god, these answers are gold.  

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship but at least a few hook-ups, don't want a r-ship only life.


 
HAVE YOU EVER:



76. Kissed a stranger: :((( Why must you mock me.  

77. Drank hard liquor:  Not even soft liqour. No wait, I had apple cider once. ...  

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, I lost a contact during formal :L As for glasses, I've only ever broken them...

79. Had sex on the first date:  ....

80. Broken someone's heart: ..........  

82. Been arrested: Not yet. Yeah that's right babes, I'm almost bad.  
83. Turned someone down: Nup.  

84. Cried when someone died: No, not quite...

85. Fallen for a friend: Ahaha, not sure if we were friends at that point but yes, I guess.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself : If I did I wouldn't be who I am right now.

87. Miracles: I want to.  

88. Love at first sight: Yeah, actually :L  

89. Heaven: It'd be a nice thing but no. I've always believed that we just stop thinking. We cease to exist once we breathe our last breath.  

90. Santa Claus: No

91. Kiss on the first date: Yeah, sure, if you haven't run off yet.  
92. Angels: LOL I believe that people can resemble them.
 


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY (have I not been the whole time?):


94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: More than, hahahha, ONE HAHAHAHAH  

95. Did you sing today: Not out loud, but that will change soon.  

96. Ever cheated on somebody: Nobody to cheat on. Not that I would.  
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Ooh, tough, friday so I could study German earlier :L I don’t want the pressure of going back further. Then again I don’t want the pressure of going back at all.

98. The moment you would choose to relive: Awww man, I don't know. The anchor? That was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: No, just afraid of falling out of it in the most miserable way possible.  

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: No, don't see why I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment