Wednesday 24 April 2013

So I'm at Drewberry's hisouse...

And I swear I'm gonna post about my birthday soon but first, let's talk about today. Ugh, uni. But break with emily was nice. We slept half the time and the other I ate curry. I like my table for engo because they're all really nice people and they're fun. But I can't do the work and it makes me feel incompetent. This is the company for tonight. Me:


Mai: 


E:


Dav:


Em:


Jessie:


Huynh:


Drew:


Hell:


Cole:


& Marsssss:



And we're having a load of fun times. Eeh and jess are eating hot chips. The gravy is in the microwave but they'll eat anyways. It's been twice now that someone has asked "Where's the gravy??" Jess answered twice. And she just said "Can some take the gravy outside of the microwave plss?" Mmm hot chips. brb.

We're playing around the world now. We're having fun. Oh em gee, Maria, you ain't gonna contaminate it. Anyways, goodbye, y'all.

Yours with love, Theo and Father:


No comments:

Post a Comment