Monday 15 April 2013

Tuesday Morning


Hello, it is I, and I is at uni right now. It’s 10 o’ clock in the morn and soon I shall have a human bio test. Dreading it because it’s bio and I’m trying to understand this crap but oh my lord, I was not born to do this sorta thing. You know, remember information. I’m terrible at it. Always have been. Especially with names, I don’t remember any and I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve offended. Anyways, it’s multi-choice so maybe I can guess my way to the top but that didn’t work out for me in chem so perhaps that’s not the best solution. I couldn’t find a practice test so I don’t know what I’m heading into, but maybe if I read all five sets of slides I’ll have a fighting chance - not a tiny one based on luck. I’m in sci-tech library, by the bio. I chose a seat that has no way of leaning and now my back sucks and ugh. It always has but now it’s getting worse, ahh. Oh well, I could move but I am also very lazy.

Ooh, tomorrow is my birthday, yo! I’m freaking out though because I don’t have a license and so no ID. Also my passport is expired so I have nothing NOTHING if I can’t have youuuuuu. I was hoping my uni ID and birth certificate would work but Huynh was all like no. Just no. So I’m hoping I can book and pass a test for the RTA tomorrow. The only problem is that I might run into the same predicaments I did the last time and there’s also the fact that I don’t know where the closest RTA to my uni is. I decided to do it during my four-hour break. If anything, the best solution for this whole thing is not go to a bar tomorrow night and wait for like the weekends but like, I want my first legal drink asap and LOL I’M VERY IMPATIENT. I’VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. I should get back to studying.  Ugh, bioooo more like bi-no…. Okay, I’m sorry, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment