Sunday 14 April 2013

Today

Today I went to some vietnamese hall thing at 4 to discuss some ceremony thing I'm gonna be part of next week. I went with Linda, her brother - Dangar, and a fellow vsa committee member - Jimmy. After we went to hungry jacks where I met drew and maria and the two took me to Huynh's house. We hung there and that was pretty fun. Prettyyyy much, we ended up playing with the ipad, playing slender. It was fun-as. I was pretty relaxed until I actually saw the big guy. By then we were sceaming our heads off and Danny's sister was like SHUT THE FUCK UP. Okay, she wasn't, but Emma needed to sleep and mr slen slen was not helping. Anyways, it was v fun. We also played 94 seconds which is where a category and letter come up and you have to, you know, type something in that fits the category and starts with that letter. As you answer one, another category and letter comes up until 94 seconds pass. That was fun and everybody helped. Jess was v good at it. Fun fact: prostitute and vagina get you two points each. That was it. That was my day today. Bye.

Also, I reallllyyyy love 500 Days of Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment