Wednesday 1 February 2012

LOL Oh my god, I am crying my eyes out! Okay, not really. But LOL, I'm quite sad. So, yes, I am very late, but I heard this song on the radio on my trip to Briz in the holidays, yeah? And I had heard it more than three times in that one trip. And I liked it. It sounded nice, the verses were great, and the guy sang the word "cold" really coollike. I figured out that it was The A Team by Ed Sheeran - Emily's guy :L And I liked it. Until it got to the part where he sang "for angels to fly." ... And I was like, UGH, SO CORNY :@ So I liked it, but that part just kinda annoyed me :L I felt as if it ruined the song for me. Then, the other day, I told Emily Tea about my 'Edsheeriance' ..... LOL GET IT? IT'S MY ED SHEERAN EXPERIENCE! :D .... Anyhwo, and she asked if I knew what the song was about and I was just like, I assume it's a corny love song. And oh my god. It's so much more than that. I watched the mv after chem tut and it was so wow. LOL Like, I got so sad :L It's amazing! And now I keep listening to the lyrics and thinking of that girl and the video and I just get really sad :L It's a good song. And video. LOL It'd be kinda cool directing a music video. Hm. But yeah, so good. And I feel horrible about calling it cheesy now :L :(

This is the video, by the way :) Enjoy:


Yeah, I know. LOL And yes, I know, very slow is me :\ :L :) BYE! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment