Tuesday 7 February 2012

Music

Yay, a rant about music. I love my music. It's awesome. LOL. Yeah. .... Wow. This post was supposed to be a lot better. Hm. LOL Okay.

So I'm one of those people that everybody hates. Or at least every hipster. Because I always start loving artists when they start getting very popular :L And all those fans who loved them from the start, I'm the type of person they don't like :L But, like, stop it :L Just because I got in a little later than y'all, it does not mean I am bad fan. Like Florence. LOL I remember my first time falling in love with her. I was on MTV, voting for paramore :L for best rock video for the VMA's. Stupid, old Train got it though >:( LOL And then I came across Dog Days Are Over and I got curious. So I looked it up on youtube and I absolutely loved it! By far my favourite Florence song. Love the lyrics, the vocals, the beat, the everything! And then I clicked on Cosmic Love and I loved that too. I loved it, cosmically HAHAHHA :L .... LOL, whatever, I'm hilarious. Anywho: and apparently, Jess had sent me that song ages ago. LOL And I don't even remember hearing it, but still! Okay, LOL, I seem to have forgotten what my point was here ... ANYWHO, MOVING ON :L

And there's paramore. The first time I listened to them was with Misery Business. I was watching some girl play with like six hula hoops at once (don't ask) and Miz Biz was playing, and I remember really liking the little string intro, and how it just jumped into the rock part and I was like, woowwww. LOL And I had no idea who it was or what the song was. And, LOL, the only lyric I could recognise in the song was 'whoooaaa' :L She just sang so fast! :L And I just left it there. Then, a few weeks later, they were doing the radio at school, and they played it! I recognised it immediately, and so I turned to Putra and I asked if he knew who it was. And he did! And he said it was Paraadjkjkld. LOL I didn't hear him so I asked him again and I heard Parakfjgksdfj. LOL I didn't want to come off as annoying so I just left it there. When I got home, I typed up "Whooaaaa lyrics paranormal" LOL Guessing names, and eventually I worked out the band was called Paramore :L And I felt so triumphant when I found a song called 'Whoa', by Paramore! So I got up on my limewire (:L) And I downloaded it and LOL Woops, wrong song. Apparently, Paramore had a song in there first album called Whoa and it was not at all mis biz. So I just left it. And then eventually, Jess showed me Paramore :L So the first song I ever dled from my favourite band ended up being Whoa :L Weirdd.

And with MCR, I started listening to them when they're new album came out. Well, my first experience was actually with I Don't Love You, where I loved the MV and the ending of the song. And with GaGa, I listened to her around her Bad Romance period, which is kinda late too. LOL Oh my god. I remember when I won my first iPod, and this was in year 7 :L And I only had six songs in it :L It was just Regina Spektor and Delta Goodrem LOL I was so alternative back then, listening to the indie Regina Spektor :L I didn't even understand her lyrics. Except for Samson and Us. I got those :) Good songs they were too :)

LOL So all in all, what I'm trying to say is, LOL, I love my music, and don't tell me I'm not a real fan. LOL Oh my god, I remember years ago, I found this myspace from a big fan of Paramore, and I hated it LOL Because the person wrote a list of rules telling people how to love Paramore. Things like if you love only these songs, you are not a true fan or if you heard of them through twilight, you are not a real fan. I actually did end up being a "true fan" according to the blog, but I was angry LOL SHE OR HE DOES NOT GET TO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO BE A FAN OF SOMETHING. IT'S RUDE AND STUPID. LOL Okay :L I'm done now. Bye, guys :L

No comments:

Post a Comment