Tuesday 28 February 2012

Speechless

So my speech has been recorded and it's uploading now. And, rreally, I'm kinda disappointed with how it turned out. But oh well. I'm lazy and I cannot take another recording. I'm too tired :L And lazy. And oh my god. So many problems! My dad decided to play his music on really loud at one point and you could feel the vietnamese bass coming from downstairs :L And the phone kept on ringing and the people outside decided that they wanted to play some music as well :\ And at one point, when I had my school uniform very nicely worn, tie and all, I decided to drink a little bit of tea and then bam. This happened:

Mhmm. So I just sat around waiting for it to dry :L Big waste of time but oh well :L And now I'm still waiting for the speech to be sent to Mr Mac. And it is taking a long long long long long time. And you know what? I think Mr MacKenzie is my favourite teacher :O Weirdd. Hm. I need to wake up early tomorrow. Darn.

1 comment: