Friday 3 February 2012

The Future is Here

You know what? I really like Futurama. It's a great show. It's super funny and quite clever. I really liked it. Even though it eventually got crappy, like all shows. Sometimes people should just leave it before it goes sour, But oh well, I guess it's all about ze money. The best Futurama eps are the really heartfelt ones. The ones that have meaning. Or  just the ones with that really special scene. I love the Why of Fry and one of my favourite scenes is in Parasites Lost. In the episode, Fry got worms which made him smarter. He used his smarts to woo Leela and she loved it. He wrote sonnets, said sensible things and he could play the Holophoner - an instrument that only the really intelligent could play [it projected really pretty images through music (If it was played with a lot of skill)]. And then [SPOILER ALERT LOL], at the end of the ep, he decided to get rid of the worms, to see if the girl he loved loved him or the worms. And she left him. And at the very end, he continued learning the instrument with a "My First Holophoner" and he played very child-like and projected a doodle of Leela. Like so:



It was adorable and it really, like, lol, touched me in my nono's. Oh, wait - in my heart*. I really liked that scene. It was great! LOL And there's that ep with the professor's son. Where we find out how the Planet Express ship works. Yeah. That was cool. Hm. Okay. LOL Well...

Since we're on the topic of cartoons, I also love the Simpsons. The old eps. They were hilarious. Especially at this age. Because when you look back at the episodes you watched as a kid, you understand certain jokes and you just laugh harder. Not necessarily the dirty jokes, just the ones that weren't that funny when you were a kid. LOL, like, when someone asked homer how he got out of work and he says he got someone to replace him and there's a scene of his work station at the plant and there's just one leaver weighed down by a rope tied to a brick. LOL IT'S A NUCLEAR POWER PLANT. HE'S THE SAFETY GUY. IT'S A BRICK TIED TO A LEVER. LOL. Okay, fine :L But just other things. But maybe it's only me :\ LOL, okay. NEXT CARTOON.

LOL I love love love South Park! I'm not up to date yet but it's so good. Even if it's extremely crude and mean and inappropriate, it's actually quite good! It's full of satire and just making fun of stupid people :L Yeah, I said it was mean :L And the characters are such asses. LOL Especially Cartman. And that's why you love him :L Well that's why I do :L Okay. LOL I guess that's all for today. BYE :L Have fun doing whatever, guys.

OH And you know what I've notice? That when I don't red my o's or blue my important words, I make a lot of mistakes. Well, i always do, but when I colour the post, I always end up rereading the post and correcting myself. So... forgive me for I have grammar sinned. Probably. Okay, bye! 'Til next time, folks!

OH, AND THERE WAS THE FUTURAMA EP LUCK OF THE FRYISH. Oh my god, LOL. So good. Phillip found an old statue of his brother and it was because he was the first man on the moon. Then Fry found out that it was because he had Fry's lucky clover on him the whole time. He also found out that his brother, Yancy, changed his name to Phillip - Fry's first name. And he got really angry and jealous about him stealing his luck and identity. And at the end of the episode, he found out that the statue was in fact of his brother's son, or his nephew, and the brother named his son Phillip and gave the clover to him as a baby, in honour of his missing brother (He was missing because of the main plot LOL like he froze himself accidentally...) :') IT WAS SO GOOD AND I WAS ALL CRYING AND CRAP. LOL, okay, not really, but still :L

No comments:

Post a Comment