Sunday 19 February 2012

Post 121

Not a special number or anything. I just can't think of a title.

LOL So I'm reading the lyrics to This Is What Makes Us Girls, and I always thought the lyrics was "We don't look for heaven and we pull out first." .... yeah, I thought it was about how girls are realistic. But apparently not. LOL Okay. This is going to be a short post by the way, seeing as I already posted earlier today :\

Yeah. Short, short, short. But not as short as Mai. Gosh, that'd be like a word. Maybe one and half :L 

On another note, you know what I hate? I hate it when sitcoms have an episode where it's just replaying old scenes. It's so annoying. Friends just did it and I did not like it at all. Well, Phoebe's acting was hilarious :L But still! I ended up skipping it and going to the ep with Bruce Willis :L Okay. That is all. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment