Wednesday 15 February 2012

Just You & Me Feeling the Heat Even When the Sun Goes Down.

LOL, so I've been listening to Lana Del Rey lately. And I like her. Her songs are somewhat different and the lyrics are really nice. I really like Born To Die, Lolita, Without You, Video Games, Radio and Dark Paradise. They're nice songs :) And after listening to all these songs, I have this sudden, desperate desire for a teenage dream. LOL Like, that rebellious, forget-about-the-rest-of-the-world love that all them American singers seem to miss so much. They sound nice. But they're probably overrated. And study, William! :L But the memories they make. They sound so lovely. But they also make you yearn for the old days when they're over :\ LOL But I like nice guys. And nice guys don't seem to be the teenage dream type :L But I wouldn't mind anyone baadddd :L "But, Blossom, he's baadddd" LOL The teenage powerpuff girls talking about the rowdy rough/ruff boys :L ANYWHO, like all the girls that exist on this here planet Earth, I'd actually like that bad guy with the tattoos and crap, but are actually really nice and misunderstood. ..... LOLOLOLOLOL, yeah. Like they smile and act cool and popular on the inside but are actually broken and all alone on the inside. Well, I hope that nobody ever feels that but some people do. And I'd like to help them with that. Via kisses. ... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM SO WEIRDED OUT BY MYSELF RIGHT NOW. Anywho, that'd be lovely. LOL I really like Lolita's weirdness :L And there's that story about being so famous and surrounded by people all the time, and yet feeling so alone, that comes with Without You. That's cool. But it's beginning to become a cliche D: Okay, LOL, I guess that was it for my rant today. Nothing else to say. Except this:

"My allure is founded entirely on dim lighting. I am nothing without the night."
 
- Veronica Vale from Ruby Dooby Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment