Monday 30 January 2012

Timetable [Warning: This post is going to do nothing but waste your time. I don't even know why I'm publishing it. Gosh. I should do homework. ... Okay, enjoy :L]

Um, so, like, LOL, I dislike this new arrangement. I liked it when maths was all nice and spread out. Now it's all clumped and stupid >:( LOL And there's so much chemistry! LOL Okay, there's the same amount of chem but still! I dislike it :L And I don't end the week with two periods of drama no more :( And  I know Thursday will be my most hated day. Mondays are okay now. I kinda like single periods of English more than doubles too. They're fun without taking too long :L OH, and I get to leave at recess on Tuesdays now! Yaayyyyyyy. LOL I guess that's all I had to say :\ Hm.

SO LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. LOL So I don't know if I've talked about this yet but I quite like my back-up monologue. It's a story made from the lines of Cassie from Skins. Oh, and you know what? I just checked my blag and I did write about this. Well I like the look of it so far. ... Okay. Do I have anything else to talk about? Hmmmm..... OH! I helped welcome the year 7's this morning. I had this whole sentence planned out and I said everything in the wrong order :L Oh well. And I lead a bunch of boys to the toilet :D And then I came in after and shut the door tight. Very tight. .... LOL Just stop reading here. I bet what I'm gonna write from here on out will be absolutely meaningless. Eggplants make great potpourri when you fly them close to the sun. Until your wings burn up and you plummet. You panic like crazy, flail about and scream your lungs out. Until you reach the surface and continue falling. Down the rabbit hole you go into another world. A strange world. A mad world. Yes, that's right. You are high as a motherf*cker :L Excuse my french.

LOL Oh my god, blogger didn't accept the word rabbithole, so they tried to correct me with 'rabbi thole' ...... Oh blogger spell checker, you make my day. Bye, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment