Saturday 28 January 2012

To Cynthia: LOL

Okay, so, after reading Cynthia's blog, I just thought I'd say: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I MADE IT INTO ANOTHER BLOG. I'VE BEEN MENTIONED IN A TITLE BY SOMEONE WITH QUITE A FEW FOLLOWERS. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY ARE A LOT BUT SHE HAS WAY MORE THAN ME SO YAYYYYYYYY!!! :L Okay, caps lock over. And yeah, lol, she seems tv be further than me in the game :\ A lot further :L Whatever, Cynthia :L Little miss goody two shoes. Hehehe, I remember this one time, in this old kids show about vampires, a vamp was colled goody two fangs. ... hehehe, it was funny at the time :L ANYWHO. LOL Like with all my games, I like to be evil and a massive bitch. And a lesbian if I can be. (Mass Effect, whoo.) LOL I should've been a stereotypical black woman from the ghetto again though :( Lafonda to the max! But no, I'm white and old :L OH WELL, still evil :L Yeah, I guess there's no point to this post but I felt as if my Skyrim post was somewhat lacking. Yeah. I should be studying for physics. ........ Okay, time to go, bye! Also, I had no idea there was a bards college. Unless that's the thieves guild. Hm. OKAY, LOL, STUDY, VILHELM! Yes, mother. .... Wait, can you say that when you're speaking to yourself? It sounds kinda weird. ... OKAY, LOL, I'M OUT. Au revoir, blaggers. And happy gaming and not trying to do time-wasting activities. Cynthia! (Skyrim does not waste time by the way :L)

No comments:

Post a Comment