Saturday 28 January 2012

OH, and about other stuff :L

LOL, okay, so I really cannot be bothered studying which is really really bad but... okay, no buts. I'll study. ... right after this :L So I finished the first season of Awkward. and it's pretty alright. It's not the funniest show out their but it's not the worst. I like it. The main character is really cool. She's not tres nice and a good person. Although, I just can't shake the fact that she lost her virginity at 15. And how it's so normal in America LOL I mean, FIFTEEN! LOL Guys, teen pregnancy and stuff... Unless it's actually normal to lose it at that age in Aus too and I'm just missing out :\ Who knows :L But yeah. The show is quite alright. There's also a nice little twist at the end of the season :O LOL She turned 16 in one of the eps and I'm just sitting there thinking about how old all her friends look. LOL And Matty is so lush :L He has a weird bump in his nose but he looks pretty good. AND I'M OLDER THAN HIM LOL White people grow so fast! And they look so good! :L Western TV always makes me feel so alone :L Like in Modern Family, Alex was being shamed by her sister for not losing her first kiss even though she was already 14 ... :( LOL, I wonder how my first kiss will play out. Yeah, this post is only going to get weirder. New years is a good time to have a nice kiss. ............................. Yeah, LOL, you have no idea how much I think of this stuff :L I'm a sucker for first anything's :L I always want my firsts to be really good LOL Like first pancakes and crap :L It's weird, but it's a thing I have :L And Buffy. Good show but Buffy looks so much older than 16 when the show starts. 

Okay, let's talk about Buffy the vampire for a sec. I feel awful for saying this, but I don't quite like Lily from HIMYM as Willow :L Well at the start. Because I watched the unaired pilot which had different actors here and there and I liked fat willow. She was cool. And I just kept on seeing what the show missed out on when they cast Lily instead. But now it's okay. I started to like Lily as the cute Willow. So innocent and crap :L I love how she's a Wicca. Okay, I don't know how to spell that. Let's just say she's a witch. She's cool. Okay, Buffy rant over.

Hm. Study? ..... Study :( And yeah, since I'm on the laptop, no colour. Much too lazy :L

No comments:

Post a Comment