Sunday 8 January 2012

LOL So the internet came crawling back...

HI GUYS. I MISSED YOU ALL. So, like, if you didn't notice (and you probably didn't) I've been away. From the internet. ... Well, the internet has actually been away. LOL In fact the last thing I did was one of the saddest things I've done. So I'm not talking about it :L ANYWHO, I made new years videos and yeah. It's incredibly late and I should be uploading them now but I'll do it when my real internet comes back :\ Erm. Yeah. OH, I was at Brisbane. LOL and ze gold coast. That was very fun :) Let's talk about that :D

So I went and drove off to Queensland on the 3rd, and stopped at Coff's Harbour where I collected shells. I was with my family friends Ha, Hai and Kim. LOL, it would be cool if Kim was name Haia or something :L And you'd just add a letter to the next baby LOL Anywho, after the break, we drove on, whilst the famfriends stayed at Coff's to rest. We left syd at 6:30-ish am and arrived at Brizzy at 11 pm :) We slept and then the next day was pretty much meeting relatives. None my age. LOL Darn. I spent that day going around Brisbane, eating vegetarian food, writing my script (LOL leave me alone, there was absolutely nothing to do at the time), talking about my future and yeah. :L OH, and at the house I was staying at, there was this little robot, yeah? As in, you know that little circular cleaning robot that goes around vacuuming all by itself? Yeah, my relatives were very amazed. Like, a little too amazed :L My mum was freaking out LOL Then, the next day, I went to the Gold Coast to stay with my family friends, while me mum and dad stayed at Bris. With this strange family, I went to MOVIEWORLD :D It was very fun. I love rollercoasters. But I hate queues. I had to wait over an hour for the first ride. It was the green lantern one which is new, and it wasn't as good as the others :( Oh well. I bought a pimp hat :) Kinda LOL Then, that night I went swimming in the pool, ate gelato and went to bed. After that day, I went to SEAWORLD, which was completely new to me :) It was pretty alright. Not a lot of rides though :\ But sea animals :D There was a dolphin show and it was amazing. I have a fifteen minute video lol And I bought myself a Polar Bear toy and a spongebob charm bracelet :) Then, I came back to the hotel, went to the beach and made a sand fortress. Then I watched the stars explode while the ground crumbled beneath my feet. And right then and there, you came back for me. ... LOL back to reality: I had a great time at QLD. It was incredibly fun and yeah. I say yeah too much :\ Or not enough :O Yeah, my blagging has died, hasn't it :\ VIDEOS LATER.

LOL, okay, to make up for it, I'll show you the origin of the word "Blag" or why I named my blog a blag :)


Yeah. LOL Here's the link: http://xkcd.com/148/
It's a hilarious wobsite. The comics are great, and you guys should read it. Especially you nerds out there because there is a lot of science :L Well yeah, enjoy. I hope this makes up for the lack of videos, quality, effort and colour :) :L BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment