Thursday 29 December 2011

I wonder if I'm the same person I am now, twenty years from now. Hm.

So, like, LOL, I'm gonna start making videos for my future-self. Okay, let's get this straight, I'm not completely ripping off Hellen :L I'VE MADE RECORDINGS TO MYSELF, WAY BEFORE I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS UP TO. LOL. Check mah phone, yo, the dates right on it, Mhmm. :L So, yeah. I haven't decided who I'm going to address it to. Well, obviously, myself, but I don't know what age I shall be. Hm. 30? LOLno, I can't wait that long. 25? Hm. Perhaps. I don't know. But future-me, I have a lot of questions for you. Okay, Imma film now, yeah? Gosh, I wonder what I'll become...




Also, I still like In The Mourning. It's really country but oh well. I was expecting a more haunting last chorus :L But yeah, that wouldn't fit the countriness :\ LOL, yes that is a word :L BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment