Saturday 24 December 2011

LOL oh my god

I cannot be bothered posting all those videos from the xmas parties one by one :'( I need a make video go edit machine again :( Okay, LOL, so xmas posts later. Right now, let's talk about non-Christmas stuff. Like ze future LOL Sadness struck today, and I thought I'd blag :L So, like, LOL enough about eeh. I've got my whole life ahead of me to complain about everybody being so annoyingly straight. EVERYBODY'S GONNA GO. LOL Like, after highschool, people I've met, said hello to, hugged, laughed with, asked help on homework with, partnered up with... will be gone. Highschool will be over, they'll live their lives, and I'll live mine. And I might never ever see them again. I love my grade. I may be bias because im in it, but still. It's filled with wonderful people, and I don't want to just completely lose track of them. You get so used to saying hi, what happens after those days are over? I guess I'm being a little bit overdramatic. You meet new people and you have a daily routine with them, but.. I don't know.

So my past week has been quite great. I got my new shirts, I got great presents, my new camera is here, i made lovely memories like avoiding balls hanging from a clothes hangy thingy, played Skyrim, listened to Taylor's contribution to the Hunger Games soundtrack (and I love the song. I never read hg, but the song is still good. LOL people just pointing out which scene the song is about. It's probably not gonna be in the movie, though. Unless it's the end credit. Oh my god. On a completely unrelated note, I hated how many times they played Iridescent in Transformers 3. Ugh. LOL this is a long bracket. BREAK.), I got two pairs of suspenders (yay, twice the fun :D ), I tried the rubbery-aftertastey green apple green tea with rainbow jelly at Easyway, I wore my pants too high, I wore my first proper boxers (LOL as in, I wore boxers under my pants, without briefs underneath :O LOL, okay stop thinking of my underwear now :L), I tumblred too much, I dreamt about Miranda Kerr (more about that later), I loved youtube's snowflake effect, I skyped with Maria, I very much appreciate Bonnie for driving me home :) (and hellen pham), I bought textbooks for ze HSC, I wrote a really long card to someone, I got someone a really cheap present :L. I wore my first homemade floral bowtie, I found my first shout (but I have yet to kill a dragon to gain its soul and learn the shout). I was in charge of decorations but didn't really do as much as the others, I ate my first Wendy's shake and dog, I started watching Skins (and it is so good! I love how each character is a messed-up teenage issue, and they're so real, it's crazy! Gosh.) I glazed a ham for a bit, I watched Maria struggle to ride a bike, I had a great week. It was lovely. I loved it. Life is nice :)

OKAY, LOL. So Miranda Kerr. The other night, I dreamt about my brother, mother and I went on a vacation. We went to some beach resort, and I went around and I met Miranda Kerr. LOL, she had a nice face and was really nice. We had fun. And yeah, for some reason I was helping her climb a wall of sand, and there were like weird artworks around. I think there was a pokemon one LOL And yeah, near the top, we almost got there, and then I looked up and some bitch model tried to push me off the wall LOL I KNOW! And yeah, she didn't and Miranda and I climbed that damn wall LOL, and yeah, she asked for my number so we could continue being friends and I was in the middle of giving it to her and I woke up. ... LOL and I woke up with this feeling of "WHAT? THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN??" LOL And then I started thinking repeatedly, "don't forget this dream. Miranda Kerr, Miranda Kerr. Miranda Kerr. You must blog this." LOL Yeah. That was the amazing Miranda Kerr dream. What a nice lady.

I guess that's it. BYE, GUYS! AND MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!!!!

Also, I'm too goshdarn lazy to make this post pretty :L So yeah, ENJOY! Even though by now you've probably already finished the post..... Or you skipped until the end. If so, go back. lol.

ALSO, YAY! two thousand pageviews :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment