Saturday 10 December 2011

Mission 1: Xmas Pressie Shopping

So yesterday, I had english tutor. The train was late, and so I was late for my bus, and I missed almost half an hour of tutor. Money WASTED! And I forgot to give Mai her ten dollars. OH WELL. So afterwards, I went to the city with Yessica to buy her present, Maria's present and maybe even my KK's present. I found two little items for Maria and nothing for Jess or me KK :) I got my brother a birthday present though :O The day started out quite alright (even though the train was late again). Until we had to go look for the co-op book shop. That... was crappy :L We phoned nita, who gave us the address - thank you, Nita - and we looked for it. We tried to open up a map on our phones by stealing internet from Starbucks, but that didn't work and some Christian guy tried to take me away to a missionary in America or something :O From my memory, although it's quite hazy (from all the Easyway drinking), the guy kinda looked like Micheal Cera, when he was in Arrested. Yeah, he probably didn't :L So we found a street map, and we walked the walk. An awfully long walk, but a walk nonetheless. We went to empty places and home places and even past a giant pool. LOL, apparently, we went all the way around :\ And yeah, when we got to the building outside of UTS, the place ended up being closed. ... ... ... 
So, I didn't get what I was looking for. By the way, I was planning to get Jess microbe plushies. A white blood cell to protect her, and a red blood cell to carry secrets, gossip and care during our heart-to-heart conversations, but now that I think about it, that's really more of a bio or PDHPE thing than a chem thing :L Also, before all that madness happened, we went around market city looking for punk and grunge apparel for Maria. Ended up getting things that Maria didn't want :L And we ate noodles :O and there were a lot of cityboys :)
And after the pointless search for Co-op, we went to Kenokuniya? Is that how you spell it? That Jap (or is it Korean? :\) bookstore in Town Hall. Yeah, Jess bought a book and so did I. I bought Doctor Who's 100 Scariest Monsters for my brother. Mostly because he lives with me and so I can read it too, but yeah. Because of his Birthday toooo. And then we headed home tired as hell, and read the Doctor Who book whilst waiting for 40 minutes for the the third and final late train. Goshdarnit. And we asked each other Production of Material q's on the train and a man snored, and Jess was especially busty today.
( . Y . )
 LOL, grow up, me. 
 So, as a nod to my old friend Andy Miao, I shall imitate his style of posts. This is his blog, by the way:

Mission 1: Co-op Match
MISSION FAILED!

Score: 994,055/1,678,253 (59%)

XP gained: 23,452 + 75 (1 level)

Strength: 50 (46+4)
Dexterity: 20 (unchanged)
Intelligence: 34 (31+3)
Luck: 29 (28+1)

Estimated Mileage: LOL um.... 91,9q9,e9r,948,767,727,834,684,259.001 km
Cash spent: $57.10/$69.60 (82%)
Items found: 6/10
Traffic Incidents: 3
Final Health: 62/100

New level: 2
EXP to next level: 111111

4 Achievements unlocked!

1. Ignorance is Blist'
Without any idea of where you're going, walk long distances until you get there. (Strength +2, EXP + 60)
2. Maptastic!
Use a map. Or have someone who knows how to use a map to use a map. (Intelligence +1, EXP + 25)
3. Train to Lateness
Take a total of three out of three delayed trains. (Luck +1, EXP + 1)
4. Money Hates You
Go reckless with your money and spend spend spend! I always do this :\ :'( (Strength -3, EXP - 30)


No comments:

Post a Comment