Saturday 30 June 2012

A Sad Song and a Script


Yes. Yes it is. Well, what my take on it is that it's pretty much that "that's who we like the most - the ones we can't" kinda things. And you know, at one point in our times, we all have to go through that stuff and I just really like the song. .... LOL I don't know where this is going. I really want to see another dubstep fight scene. I remember when A-sassy-n's creed had a dubstep trailer and I was really excited and amazed that nobody had done that before and yet, it was disappointing :( I WANT A COOL DUBSTEP FIGHT SCENE, GOSHDARNIT. Anywho.  I still have no idea. Oh, but in the song, there are the lines "You know me, I love to lose my mind. Every time anybody speaks your name, I still feel the same, I ache I ache I ache inside." It's just so sadddddddd. There's that whole world falling apart thing and that romantic 'you came back for me' but then we're reminded that it's all just a dream and aeskfjlksjglkjsfdklldsg. It's a nice song. Anywho, where am I going, where, am, I... Yus.

QUESTION TO JESS: Remember that time you and Maria painted those big letters that spelt SNEZANA for, well, Snezana? Was that really a year ago? Or was it Christmas? I'm losing my mind here, Jess, I need to know.

Next topic of conversation. ......... I'm sorry, guys. Horrible post today. I don't even know why I'm here. Ummmmm, one piece is good. And I love the sky. How it spans across to the rest of the world - far beyond where your sight can take you. I love the clouds, so ethereal, so soft, so beautiful. I love the way the sun dances off of them. I love the blue, I love the brightness. And the best thing is - it doesn't stop there. Beyond the ocean of sunshine and cotton candy, there's the never-ending blackness - sparkled by stars, and draped by nebulas. I love the sky. I absolutely love it.

Okay, okay, okay. Because this post suck horrible balls, I shall enlgihten you with a script. LOL It's not all that and it has nothing to do with my Gravity one but hey, it was fun to right. It's called: WEDNESDAY.

--------------------------------------------

Marcus: Isn’t it obvious? Hair as vibrant as the sun, fingers as graceful as swans. She will come and destroy every piece of you, villain. And I’m afraid there really isn’t anything you can do to stop her. Can’t you feel that lack of lovely breeze, and that silent howl of wind? The shying of the moon, the stillness of the leaves. They are all signs that she is coming. Signs that mean the waking of the girl with the crescent shadow, the deathly whisper, and the midnight allure. The time, the day, the moment, the sway, of Shadow-striking Charlotte Wednesday. 

Iago: Oh please, save me the introduction. I need none other than the sight of this mysterious lady. But once this Charlotte witnesses the destructive powers of I, Iago Monday, she will runnest away like a little baby duck. So save your breath, Marcus Horseradish, for it will be your last.

Enter Ember, from stage left.

Ember: And yet you speak so much yo-self. Drop the act, fool. I’m about to go downtown on yo puny ass. If God will be my witness, see that I am defending an innocent man, and give me the power, as little as needed, to obliterate this pathetic little runt, okay? 

Ember begins to glow.

                You see, I am a soldier of the heavens. I’m a devil, yes, yes. But I am more angelic than of the flames. And with these full-blown wings, you will see the other side of life, choking and bleeding all over the road. I am Ember Saffron, the third Devil of Marilyn Manor, and now you will feel my God-like wrath. 

Ember burns even brighter, until bright sparkly flame-like smoke effervesces off her skin.

Iago: Wow. You actually mean it. You think you can defeat me? Think again, little girl. Lightning, hurricanes, hail and all. Strike down this arrogant whore, and with haste she shall fall. Winds of destruction, slice this duck ‘til she’s nothing but a bag of bones, licked dry of her own blood.

Thunder is heard and lighting begins to flash. A fan also blows into the stage, giving the effect of strong winds. 

                Where is your god now?

A strange, hooded figure arises from a trapdoor behind Iago. It is Charlotte!

Charlotte: Ekatón dýo. Antío, Iago Saffron. Eínai kairós na procho̱rí̱soume.

Charlotte stabs the man in the dark, as the light fades inwards toward the two until there is only a spotlight on them.

                Eínai kairós na gínoume éna me ton kósmo skiá.

Lights come back on.

Marcus: Charlotte. I… You’re here.

Charlotte: And yet now, I must leave. Bury the body at midnight. I will join for a minute to bless the grave then. Marcus, here is your bow, arrows and quiver. I apologise for not returning it earlier, when I intended to, especially since you needed it for this man here. Please forgive me.

Marcus: I can try, you dirty little whore. But I’m going to hesitate the next time you ask for something.

Charlotte: I said I was sorry. Oh my god, Marcus, why do you have to be like this? It’s not like you ever die when this happens. Maybe you get close, but I always save you. Come on, Marcus, jeez. Grow up.

Marcus: Me? Why don’t you get your own weapons, you cheapskate. And is that MY knife? Dammit, Charlotte, you’ve stopped asking completely now? Wednesday, you are gr-

Ember: OKAY, so yeah, thanks a lot, Miss Wednesday. Very much appreciated. But I guess I have to go too. Daddy’s worrying. And I have this sorta rebellious reputation to him. Ugh. I mean, it’s not like I asked to be born a devil. I’m sorry I’m not perfect like Jesus, daddy. But Jesus smoked once, too. He’s not that perfect. WHY CAN’T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM?

Marcus: … Yeah, you should probably go now…

A bright, yellow spotlight on the ceiling, directly above Ember, shines on her, as she ascends into the area above the stage. A church choir sings in the background.

Charlotte: Ten bucks says you can’t shoot her shoe off without touching her.

Marcus: Psht, Charlotte, you fool. You just lost ten dollars to the town’s best archer.

Charlotte: Horseradish, you’re the town’s only archer.

Marcus: Quiet, I’m trying to concentrate over here.

He aims and fires. He ends up shooting Ember in the stomach. The choir singing stops.

Ember: Ahhhhhhhhhh-

Thud. She hits the ground.

Marcus: Oh dear. We should probably run now.

Charlotte: Yup.

Exit Charlotte and Marcus. Blackout. Ember groans in the darkness.

Ember: Is nobody going to help me? …

Nobody helps Ember. The end.

Apologies for the colours :L

1 comment: