Friday 29 June 2012

God, you're so handsome.

English - ahhhhh..... Goodbye, goodbye, dear future of mine. LOL Okay, I'm being a tad bit dramatic but lol. I came in, like many people, without a clue of what I was going to write. LOL It's weird. I knew what I was supposed to do before the essay. I was planning to do my usual - quotes and what I'm going to talk about in each paragraph (never a draft essay because practice essays are for winners and I'm too lazy to be a winner] but for some odd reason, I just decided not to. Well I never decided it, but I just didn't. And I came into the room with no idea, and no care for having no idea. I mean, I usually put more effort in, or when I don't, I get super negative and constantly remind myself that I'm such a bastard to my education :L But I don't know. Today was different. Today was lazy.

Also, today was the Fej's last day. Also Savvy's but let's be honest here - nobody cared for her. Maybe Cathy’s group, and maybe all of us cared a little, but in proportion to the the Fej... LOL Poor little Sav. Her bitchy vibe wore off after a few days so yeah. Goodbye, student teachers of drama. Y'all were cool. And in this moment, I swear, we were so fetch. Oh, and Cathy made us some lovely cakes. They were lovely.

I liked Lana's presidential music video. It was cool. Poor Jacqueline. Goddamn. Shoot. Ugh, poor JFK. POOR EVERYBODY, DAMMIT. Okay, enough about the united states of A. Oh my god. You know what would've been a cool eday costume. If we had the money, or we could find a crappy copy - Gatsby-style. You know, roaring 20's suits and dresses. The guys could have those four button vests and pink jackets and the gals could have pearls, headbands and beady, frilly dresses. Like, the fray-y ones? ... Yeah. Even though the olden day white [OH, JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING – SEQUINS WERE POPULAR TOO. ANWHO, BACK TO THE RANT] people were kind-of dicks, they looked cool. Like, I love that television game show host thing. One day, I want to dress as a pop-art sort of character. Like, when I'm rich and on the red carpet for my new movie, Small Ripples :L I could wear a pop-art suit. Like, it's pink and covered in those comic-book style sound effects like POW! and SHAZAM! LOL And I could hold those old, circular-ish microphones around and my hair could be styled into a cool comb-over. As in the ones that seem to fit really nicely on oblong heads. Like, smooth and curved at the front.

I wonder if I’ll be able to send the Fej my completed script. I was planning to write an alternate ending for him before he left but I didn't have the time :( I want a cool ending. I have one in my mind but it's a little out there and hard to pull off. Fingers crossed I have the magic. Riskayeeeee.

I should make a study timetable for the holidays like everybody else. But am I going to follow it? I know I'm not. Arara, I'm so lazy. But I'm too lazy to do anything about it... LOL Okay, get back to work, Vilhelm. Or relax today. You did, after all, half-ass-ly finish an assessment today. Go on. You don't have the time. Let loose. ... Wait, does let loose mean have sex? Because I'm not sure right now. Free. To be free. Absolutely free. To spend time playing with the kids. To have a clean, beautiful home, the way Torvald likes it. Torvald is such a bastard. I'm actually quite content with our English texts. Other than history+memory, we got it pretty good. Well, at least in my eyes. I should get to finishing Gatsby though. Hm. MONEY IS THE ANTHEM. GOD, YOU'RE SO HANDSOME. MONEY IS THE ANTHEM of success. Au revoir, adieu, das vidaniya, ciao, sayonara, NEIINN!! ... Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment