Sunday 10 June 2012

Continuation


Venusian: Not when you’ve lived like me, it isn’t. Do you ever look in the mirror and hate what you see? I do. And not only that, I look at every single part of me and despise. There’s so much hate in me, Barman. And it’s all aimed at yours truly. I want to be pretty, Short-cake. And I know what you’re going to say. ‘But you are, V!’ Please, I am not pretty. Not yet at least. I still need a wider thigh gap, protruding ribs and a stomach so flat, it resembles a black hole. I want a different nose, I want a different pair of lips. My hair will never be the right length, the right shine or the right curl. I’ll always look wrong. I’ll always be the Venusian who didn’t quite turn out right. And this mirror, Barman. It’ll never leave me. Everywhere I look, every corner that my gaze falls into – all I see, is me staring right back at me, disgusted. And… I can’t live like that. I’ve tried running. I ran from home, I ran so far. But I’m so tired, Mr B. I’m so… I’m just too tired.

LOL Yeah. I forgot to add Venusian's anorexia and mirror thing soo... here ya go :L Yeah, pretty much, Barman says inner beauty is more valuable than outer and then all the lactose intolerant people crap themselves in unison :L Get it? Anywho, yeah :L ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment