Tuesday 26 June 2012

Future Fears II

I'm so afraid of what the future has in store for me. I'm so unsure of what I will become - and it's this uncertainty that will kill me. Hey... "the future ahead" - does that count as tautology? Anywho, apparently, you need "experience" to join NIDA. Isn't NIDA the experience? LOL That sucks. Maybe I should take up that uni idea. But does biomedical engineering or whatever count as exp? LOL Probably not for NIDA. Maths is going downhill. Darn. So is english. Hm. We have an assessment coming up very soon. And I have yet to start a draft essay... Hm. ANYWAYS, the future (ahead) is very scary. Who knows what ghosts and spiders lay beyond. Hopefully I can relinquish the first bitchy spirit. The HSC. Here's hoping for a 90+. It's not as high as what some of y'all will even settle with, but it's an aim. Why don't we break these fears with a touch of Romanticism. That's the nature thing, right?

Pickles. are. delicious.
Each savoury taste of bitter ecstasy is birthed in
Deep, damp, dark earth.
Where residing in hollow tunnels, ever-growing roots twist and knot,
Around each stone, each worm, each memorabilia of lives once lived,
And homes perished in flames, wartimes or just cursed, spiteful age.
All roots centre at one place, but take their journeys into lower layers of life, death, glory and all.
Closer to hell, they creep and they prosper for further licks of cells, grains and decaying flesh of fruit.
Take what causes growth and rush it through green veins of savoury sweetness.
Up the stiff stem of upheaval and into the thick, juicy, hard, pulsating pickle.
Pickle me cherries, I say. Pickle me cherries.

And that was William's take on romanticism. I know, it was almost as beautiful as William himself. William will now stop speaking in third-person.

LOL I joke, I don't know how to do romahmah. Anywho, future fears part II. Things are only getting tougher. Roads will gain more lanes, tolls will rise, more cars to deal with - it's all one big highway. And the highway will only expand. And there will only be more traffic jams. That is life. We drive and drive and drive. You could take the slow lane or the fast. Whichever one you choose will take you some place different. Maybe some place you don;t mind - relaxing, cosy, pleasant - or a place you thought you could only ever dream of - an uphill slope to dazzling lights, to the rest of the world, to heaven and beyond. It'll take you past the clouds and into the bright lights of space. It's a tough world we live in, but we have to overtake. We must know when to apply the brakes, slow down, speed up, turn on the NOSSSSSSSSSSS. LOL Remember fast and furious? Yeah. What a boy movie. LOL I keep looking down on all those normal movies :L As in the ones that focus heavily on what the general public wants. I'm such an ass but they suck. I mean, get what the public want, but put some thought into it. Make it tasteful. Not just bland fast-car action. I mean, LOL, okay. Maybe I'm generalising. I mean, avengers was lovely, and it was made for the public. And not all movies are like the fast and the furious. And oh my god, I really don't like the look of that Ted movie. It looks terrible and childish and ugh. LOL Okay, yeah. I'm an ass. Let's all accept it and move on :L OKAY. ... Hm. I guess that's all I had to say :\ BYE! :)

PS: What does savoury mean? Like, what does it taste like? Or what food is savoury? I just.. I don't know :(

1 comment:

  1. Savoury = salty
    :L Hence, savoury food is like pho for example. LOL

    ReplyDelete