Sunday 17 June 2012

Future Fears

The future is so darn scary :( I keep thinking about it and I want to see myself in newspapers, on red carpets waving at all the people gawking at my actors. I'll create a brilliant movie about the strangest concept and it will definitely jerk tears from all over the world. People will marvel at my diamond of a film. They'll be impressed by my high ratings and say, goddamn this William Trab makes wondertastic movies! And not only that, but I will inspire thousands. Maybe they'll want to become a movie star or a film-maker, or they'll want to travel to space like in my new tragedy. Of course, I don't know why they'd want to when they know everybody dies at the end of the movie. But, maybe they will. By the way, this movie I make in the future that impresses the world and jerks its tears - it's called "Nova Dayz". It sounds ridiculous but it's not. Just look at the ratings. The general public will crowd into the theatre on premiere night, since all the promotional stuff worked like a charm. They'll sift through the other trailers and quietly await my anticipated film. And thus, it will start with a logo. Maybe an old friend's company. They will call it FILMstuffz. It will also be ridiculous but it will work, too. And then, there it is. The opening lines instill fear and a dash of ohlordyloo: "I'm not scared, Lucas." "Oh but you should be. Feel afraid, Lucy - feel very afraid." Drama, action, thrills and mystery. Climax, anti-climax - MEGACLIMAX + PLOT TWIST. Ambiguous ending? Yes siree. Credits roll, and the audience is left with shaking bones, dilated pupils and their minds violated. The movie lives up to expectations. Maybe it goes beyond them by far. It's in this moment of deciding whether they're ready to stand up again or not that they see in normal-sized white writing against black background, slowly climbing the screen: "Directed by William Trab". It's in this moment, that I begin completion. And from there on, I become evolution. Evolution of the modern day - but in our case future day - director. I set a new mark for other directors. They idolise me. They want to become me. But I am me. And only I will ever really be me. I will be king, legend, god.

But only in my dreams.

Anywho, serously, the future freaks me out like crazy. It's so unstable, the life I want to lead. Oh my god, there's such a small chance of big-time success. WHAT WILL BECOME OF ME? I-... I'm not sure. Maybe I should do a course at uni first and then follow the film thang like the stranger on tumblr said but like, I don't wanna. I'm too lazy, and that's what's going to kill me. Ugh, study.


Anywho, in other news, crappy photoshop wheeeee:


No comments:

Post a Comment