Monday 22 October 2012

Whoopsy-daisy

Forgot to blog about 2U but don't worry, I am here :O Anywho, it was okay. But, like, you know how you count the marks you lose and realise what the highest mark you could possibly get is and then you take more marks away to account for the tonne of silly mistakes you probably made? Well. ..... LOL, and like Jessie J, I too am pissed at the lady for her lies and trickery. You said it was warm, lady. I took my jacket off for you. SEVERAL PEOPLE STILL HAD THEIR JERSEYS ON, BOY OH BOY AM I ANNOYED. But oh well. I could Photo: Grizzly bear resting on a log it. Oh, and during the test, there was a revelation. The word 'minimum' is like 'tiny mother'. ... I know. It's god-damn crazy. Oh, and to those of you who are feeling down in the dumps, here, have two of my happy songs. These are songs that make me feel instantly happy and their both by Regina Spektor.

This is my happy song with Frenchy frenchness:



And this song makes me feel all gooey inside because it's so cute!

And I hope they bring up yo spirits. Work hard, best of luck and au revoir, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment