Wednesday 24 October 2012

Unit III

So, like, um, it was fair and the questions weren't too terrible, but um, like, no, you know? I'm a tad bit tempted to mark my work on bored but then I remember how crap I did and ughhhh, sadness. Yeah, the biggest thing that pissed me off was the time. THE TIME. I knew that the test was gonna end at 11:25 when it started, but I somehow forgot, and as I kinda-cruised through the last part of the last 3U maths question ever [even though I didn't have the time, what with the questions I had skipped], I was nearing twenty-five but my head was all like, duuuddeeee, relaxxxx, it ends at eleven thirty, maannnnn, take a chill pilllll. And I could do the last question, and it was easy and then BAM. Pens down. PANTS DOWN, I SAY. Ughhhh, and lol, I love how hated the senior marker is. I mean, I know it's just her job and she's only trying to keep a crowd of students who are strangers to her from cheating, but like, duuuudeeeee, relaxxxxxxx, and stop making up your own rules, holy crap. LOL But if there's one thing that I cannot forgive her for, it is her rudeness to her colleagues. I mean, she ridicules them and when she tells them to do crap, she has no manners, and humiliates them in front of all of us. How terrible can she be, I mean, oh my god, you "stupid hoe" - which is apparently quoted from another supervisor herself :O

But yeah, 3U could've been better if I had put the effort in but you know me, lazy, lazy, lazy.

OH. Before, I was thinking about post hsc, and I thought about all my shows and my games and then I thought about bike-riding all the time with jessie and getting all active and crap like that and I started to get really excited and happy. I swear I almost teared up, oh my godddd :') I can't wait, I say, I CAN'T WAIT. Which reminds me, I should check when the next time I can audition for NIDA is.

Oh, and my future is looking bad and then better and then even worse than it was before. Oh lord, I have no idea where I'm going. I might as well be blindfolded. Which reminds me.

So I went to see the year eleven drama class' play thing today and it was pretty interesting. I enjoyed it. And like, I could totes recognise all the absurdist aspects and I felt very proud during the performance. But, lol, everybody else probably got it too so ummm... Oh well. It was a good play and a good performance. Well done, year eleven [but I liked small poppies better because I was in it lololololol and catrina tripped on stage hahahahhahahahahahahah, oh how I miss my drama class already. But no worries, we're coming back together soon on the sixth. I CAN'T WAIT TIL THAT DAY I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T AH.]

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment