Saturday 13 October 2012

Hello there

Just a short post. I should be getting ready for the english paper one tomorrow but this is my break. Well it's my break in a break. Well, post-break breakinabreak. It's also a pre-break, and a post-break. So breaks all around today, yayyyyy, and then a failed hsc, whoopah. Anywho, what did I come to say? Well, here's part of a song from the naked and famous, called "Young blood". When I first heard this song, I though it was an mgmt song but nope. Aaaanywho, this part of the song is a nice way of showing young love. I really liked it and I thought I would share it with you. Yeah, bro? Yeah.

We lie beneath the stars at night,
Our hands gripping each other tight.
You keep my secrets hope to die.
Promises, swear them to the sky.

  
So yeah. Bye now, back to work. And by the by, to everybody, BEST OF LUCK. YOU WILL CONQUER. YOU WILL SUCCEED. BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF YOUR DREAMS AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WISH FOR. GET THAT STAR, PUSH THROUGH THAT WAVE AND FIGHT FOR THAT LIGHT, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN. YOU ARE CAPABLE, DON'T EVER BELIEVE THAT YOU AREN'T. RISE, MY LOVELIES, RISE PAST MOUNTAINS, PAST CLOUDS, PAST NEBULAS- 
RISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Huzzah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment