Monday 15 October 2012

English Enlgish Englkdshjgflksdg

So like, Belonging is dead and gone and shall never rise again. Hoorah. The exam was okay. I feel like I'm too relaxed. I feel as if I should be more disappointed but what's done is done and I will go into shock when my results come in, yes? Yes. The short answers were a bitch because I had some sort of understanding of the texts, but I just couldn't find enough techniques to back up my arguments :L I think the one I had the most trouble with was surprisingly the picture :S The story was dandy. The time thing was a little hard to push in but the stimulus picture was lovely. Although, the picture wasn't really the central idea, but it related to it. Which I don't think is too bad. ... And um, lol, the essay. Section three was always my downfall and LOL I used exactly the same argument from my trials, hahaha. Except this time, I wasn't being a smartass and using two related texts. Phew. But in the end, I didn't write enough and yeah... Hopefully, it'll be that kind of essay that doesn't say much, but says enough. ............ Hopefully. I guess that's all today. I threw away my quotes today and I'm saving the exam paper so I can burn it to ashes, along with all the rest. But then I don't want to bug the atmosphere with my problems so maybe not. Hm. Bye now. Also I'm really annoyed that they didn't spice up the text type. My test paper was too bland AND I NEEDED SPICE. lol, byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment