Thursday 18 October 2012

Tension in the drama exam

There wasn't actually any tension form us, it was just in the question. The test was actually pretty relaxing. LOL I cruised through the whole thing. I mean, I didn't really get to finish my essay and I'm actually disappointed in myself which is strange, but I'm not quite dying either. I don't know, it's... yeah. I wrote a lot about Ruby and Stolen though. I went over time by a lot but lol, Ruby Moon is a  really good play. I really enjoyed it. And now it's over. And I was really happy too because me and maria's veronica performance really fit the question. It was delicious, and remembering back to that performance made me really happy. Drama made me really happy. Many times. Like my class is so cool and we're so chill for theory and yet we tend to freak out for practical exams. Like our practical hsc. Maybe because it was worth more but I loved that thrill that came pre-performances. And then there's the post-performance clappin'. That's cool too. I wish I could do both script-writing and a mono. That'd be so cool. Or there was a choice to write your own mono and perform it. You can do that for the normal mono project anyways, but it seems stupid and everybody tells ya to just get one written by a pro. Oh well. Goodbye, drama. And don't forget. It may have gone once, CVHS, but that was just a warning. There will be a Real Robot Robot Revolution [RRRR], and it'll be a virus you can't dance out. Beware the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment