Saturday 3 January 2015

You. Stars. Open arms. Pharoahs. God. Kings & queens.

First thing's first, I cannot believe I missed The Kite String Tangle again LOL Like legit, I was just sitting around in the heat and I FORGOT. Smh. Anyways, post field day and it's 2015 and I am absolutely obsessed with SBTRKT. I looooooooooove their music and they were so good live! They're playing again on the coming wednesday but I have work lol also I need to saaaaaaave holy hell. My brother asked me how it was going then he calculated a rough estimate of how much I would make by the time the VN trip hit and lol, I did not think anything through and I'm gonna be the poorest come VN. Anyways, the sun is shining on 2015 and it is hot as ever. Very excited for the things to come, but also, all my friends are leaving in Jan & idk what to do LOL Although, this does mean more leverage to save. But I'm gonna be so bored LOL

Anyways, I wrote a poem for the new year but it wasn't that great.

Here's photos of new year's eve and new year's day (and also summa mike's bday + touring w/ nick lol)

HBD, micky

Hey, birds

Scrolling down, you will see a sequence of photos that look like I'm being swallowed by the ocean:


But scrolling upwards, you will see the true meaning of this photoset - the day the sea gave birth to my soul.

Lol can y'all spot Jess on the left? Also das Nick - Jess, cole and maria's English friend.






Hey, gurl


Anyways, that's all lol, stay tuned for the rest of the year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment