Tuesday 20 January 2015

I get filthy when that liqour get into me

First off,

[Source]
Look at this great cast for a bond movie!!!! Imagine lucy liu as a villain!!! Already can? That's because she was one in Kill Bill LOL I just really love Lucy Liu. I don't really care about Viola Davis doe. Is she the one from how to get away with murder? Oh! Just did some research and she was the main maid in The Help and she's going to be a villain in Suicide Squad. Aaaaanyways, I just really like this because lucy liu!!! Lupita Nyong'o is so gorgeous and idris elba is such a daddy. Suraj Sharma? Idk who that is, let me imdb him.Oh, he's Pi from Life of Pi LOL Never watched that.

AAAAAAAnyways, enough of that - Let's talk about the 1975 in bullet points:

  • Drummer: hot a what bahabiat, gotdamnnnnnnnnn.
  • They added a saxophone to the band!!!! Was very good!!!! Good job, boys!!!!!
  • Girls was really fun to dance to, so was chocolate.
  • Robbers!!! You look sooooooo coool.
  • When they played Choc I was so sad because I thought that was their last song because no. 1 on spotify page and they didn't play Sex :( Sex so nostalgic for me, you know? I found it back in HS youtube surfing and I really liked it and The 1975 weren't even called The 1975 back then and I found it again on Cynthia's blog and :((((
  • But then they did!!!!! And it went off!!!!!!!!!!
  • That was the 1975 for me, thanks Trinh & Jacy for making it such a nice night. Also, we had very fancy and nice jap food, yum. 
Thirdly, I implore everybody reading this to watch the US version of Shameless. It's a quality tv show, I swear. Thank you for listening.

I'm so excited for AFTRS!!!!!! I'm so excited because I logged into my account and looked at my course and I'm enrolled in the following:


  • Cinematography & Design sounds pretty standard lol I think I'll enjoy it. 
  • Directing Performance?? What dat?? IDK BUT I'M SO FKING EXCITED FOR THAT SHIT, HELLS YES. 
  • History of Film I'm probably gonna hate. History subjects are not fun for me but I've accepted that I'm always going to have to do them :( 
  • Project 1? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA BUT IT SOUNDS COOL AND I'M ALSO VERY PUMPED FOR THAT SHIT AH! 
  • Story & Writing, now that's where it's at. I'm so stoked for AFTRS, guys omg I'm so damn excited. Wish me luck. I hope I make a few friends that'll talk to me even outside of class.

Anyways, I'm collecting photos for now for one last photo post before I leave for VN in a couple of weeks, so get excited for that lol Otherwise, I'm out.

Oh! And I added a thing to the side listing the movies I've been watching. I'll try and comment on them whenever I add. Today, I watched Blue is the Warmest Color and Dallas Buyers Club. BITWC was okay, it was very long and a bit tedious but it was nice to sit back and watch. It was three hours long but I didn't want to stop watching. I just kept watching it. It was mad slow but the emotional scenes hit hard and that was good. As for Dallas Buyers Club, me likey. It was funny and emotional and all in all, it was a good narrative. I liked it a lot, actually. Favourite movie so far, lol. Also grew a newfound appreciation of Matthew McConaughey. I never really liked him because he was only really ever in rom coms and bad action movies. He was just a pretty boy, he didn't seem like anything more than that. TBH, watching interstellar, I was pretty upset that Nolan let him star in it because I didn't think he deserved to star in a Nolan movie? But it ended up being a nice movie and he was pretty alright lol Then I watched True Detective and I was still a bit bitter for some reason, just thinking lol, look at matthew mcconaughey trying to be serious and shit but it was actually pretty good. I think he co-produced it? Anyways, props to him. And in Dallas Buyers Club, ofc he won my heart. He's a good actor, I give him my seal of approval. Ofc, it's a worthless seal but oh wellllllllls, just take it, matty. Also, Jared Leto, you too won my heart.

Okay, I'm done. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment