Wednesday 6 August 2014

Delusional

I went to uni today thinking I could delude myself into thinking that my life was actually going somewhere. Maybe this feeling is just a bit of angst but my mind was absolutely useless today! I couldn't get a single piece of good writing out today. I'm on the train right now and I'm sad again. What a downer.

I'm sad pretty much because I was so excited to get some work done, to have purpose or something productive to do but I haven't made it into any schools yet. I'm just writing and I have writer's block so what the hell am I supposed to do now? Of course, I know this is temporary and I'm not going to give up just yet but right now, in this moment, I feel like I'm just deluding myself and avoiding the fact that I'm still a loser. I'm still a loser. I hope I make it in. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't. End blog post. Auf wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment