Tuesday 27 August 2013

I'm not crying on Sundays.


  • Today
  • Ezekiel Isaiah Zachary-Zephyr
    You seem happier now. - I've always been a firm believer of going exactly where life takes you. To go with the flow, to move on and to believe that everything works out perfectly. Of course, this is lazy written out prettily, but it sounds nice, don't it? And I know, that mindset didn't exactly play out very well during the mid-year exams, and I did go through a really terribly sad time, but here I am now. I'm happier. Imagine if I did pass everything. Imagine if I stayed, and I kept going for years. And for what? A degree, yes, stability, I guess, but happiness? Well, we'll never know, will we? But what matters is the present. And I'm not so sad anymore. LOL yeah, this is me looking at the bright side of my failure and it's pathetic, but tell that to my smile, and my new attitude on life. I met a friend from my old engo group the other day and they told I seemed happier. And I did. My future fears are leveling out, I'm confident in class, I don't hate myself anymore. Haha, things are bound to go wrong though. Imagine that. Rn I'm working to get into aftrs. But if I do make it in, and the pattern of me falling and picking myself up again continues, aftrs will be a bad idea. But if my life does in fact follow this simple life pattern, then whatever I do next, anything I do next, will go bad. Thank goodness life isn't that simple right? Wrongs don't become more wrongs, they become lessons, and good deeds pass off but you're still a good person. The flow doesn't exist, I make my own decisions and I follow whatever path is laid with yellow bricks. I am my own person and I will always move on because I choose to, not just because I have to. Even the most beautiful landscape will become boring if you just plant yourself down at it forever. We need to grow and reach new heights. For all my readers, for all you beautiful flowers, grow and reach new heights, and you will rise to meet happiness, whichever cloud it may lie on.

No comments:

Post a Comment